Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my boy

Okay, so this might be a photo overload, but I'm just in love right now. Ryder is almost 3 months old, if you can believe that. According to our scale he weighs 14.2 pounds. He's my little chunker. I love every thing about him...from is hair, to his smile, to his double chin & his cute personality. I was in the mood to take some photos & he was the perfect client.So serious.
If he's not sucking on his binky or hands, he's sticking out his tongue.
tiny toes
trying to talk & laugh with me
Cambria just saw his pics on the computer & kissed the screen. I love them both so much!
Ryder always has someone to play with him or help out. We are lucky to have lots of family close by.
Handsome little man.
He's leaning on his chub to help him sit up.
His hair is out of control, but I love it!
I plan on doing a photo shoot with both the kids this weekend. I need Phil's help though. So consider this his 3 month shoot & stay tuned for both the kiddos together. Oh & if you haven't noticed yet I have posted a few new videos. There's one of Ryder trying to toll over. He can't do it by himself yet, but if you turn his feet to the side he'll push the rest of his body over. There's also one of Cambria rocking out in the car with Phil while we were at Ikea...I like how when Phil stops to take a drink, she follows. There is always one of Cambria being scared of the gorilla mask. She was wearing one herself, but kinda freaked when she saw the other one. And a few more too...so go check those out on my side bar.

1 comment:

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

Love it! He is so adorable and I love his hair. Cant wait to see both the kiddos photo shoot! Love the pics!