Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trains

Tuesday we met Amy & Payton at the park. When we got home I needed to do some laundry & asked Cambria to watch Ryder for me. I laid him in the playroom & when I came back to check on them Cambria had set up the train track & they were both laying there watching it go round & round.When Cami noticed that I came in the room she pointed for me to go out & kept saying "I do it Mommy. I do it." Letting me know that she had everything under control. I told her that I wasn't done, but wanted to take a couple pictures and then she said ok.
She kept saying "Meere"(come here) while putting her hands down waiting for the train to come back around.
She kept Ryder entertained for quite a bit. I was so proud & grateful for her. When I came in to tell her she did a good job, she got all bashful & ran over to her bed. It was sweet.
Here's my great baby sitter!
The weather has been a little chilly here lately. I'm loving it, but not totally ready for the snow just yet. We are using this great weather to out advantage. We have been to the park twice in one week & this evening we sat out on the back porch to eat our ice cream. Ryder was having a blast chillin on his blanket in the grass.
This next photo isn't very good, but I wanted to Thank Amy & Target for Cambria's cute shorts. Target had them on sale for $1.25 & Amy was kind enough to let me know so I could go snag a couple pairs for Cami for next spring/summer. They are a little big right now, so I'm hoping they still fit.
Plans for us moving have changed a little. We decided that we are going to wait until the beginning of the year before we move. We are going to act like we are out on our own & tight on money. We are going to put money into savings so we can build that up a little. And then try to purchase a few items before we move. It's going to stink moving in January, but it will be good for us. We just have to be really good with our money right now.

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Thanks for meeting us at the park! That's so sweet that Cami is so good with Ryder. Love the shorts, glad you were able to get some. They are big on Payton too right now, I can't imagine her growing too much that she'll grow out of them before next year. *hopefully not*.

Good luck prepping for the move, we (we meaning Dannon) will be here to help whenever you do!

* Missy * said...

what an awesome little girl you have!!! can she come and babysit for me sometime? hehe. where did you guys get that train set?? I think Elijah would LOVE something like that!!

shabbyscrapper said...

WHAT A GREAT BABYSITTER. TAKING AFTER HER MOMMY ALREADY!

Unknown said...

How stinking cute! Daniel kind of does the same thing with Stephs son ( I baby sit him). I can't wait to have Brooklyn and see how Daniel reacts with her.