Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Daddy & Ryder

I cut Phil's hair today when he got home from work, so I decided to take some pics of my boys to show off their new cuts.Aren't they handsome?!
Big, chubby smiles.
If you haven't read my last post yet he weighs 16 pounds 7 ounces!
Ryder is a pretty good baby for me. He's a mommy's boy & doesn't care much for anyone else. He looks for me when he hears my voice & gets excited to see me. But if I'm in the room & someone else is holding him he starts to whine. He eats bigger portions, less often. Really likes juice & is still working on eating from a spoon. He sleeps pretty good at night. When he does wake up he acts like he's starving! I know he shouldn't be because I put Rice Cereal in his night bottles, which should fill him up. I really want to get him out of the habit of needing to eat when he wakes up...any suggestions? He loves being outside & going for drives . We love him!

8 comments:

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

I cant believe how big Ryder is!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute hair!
you say night time bottles....is he not nursing anymore??

* Missy * said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* Missy * said...

He is sooo cute!!! I LOVE his hair :) what type of solid foods are you giving him? - you said something about trying to get him to use the spoon... I thought that it was suggested that babies don't get solids till they are around 6 months old? - could be bring, just trying to remember.

glad to hear he is such a good baby. he is very very handsome!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

That second pic of him & Phil... Both are SO handsome in that shot!

THE JONES FAMILY said...

Hi there...your baby is getting so big! Ryder weighs almost as much as Tyler. We started feeding him rice cereal at 4 months, and now he does so well! But Enfamil now has a formula, if that's what you are feeding him, called Enfamil Restfull for bedtime feedings. So that might help him.

Unknown said...

He is such a handsome fella. I see the similarities with him and Cambria but I think he looks more like the Packard side. I don't have any suggestions for getting him back to sleep. Daniel was always hungry and ate every hour and half. Have you thought about supplimenting him with some formula?? Daniel never really slept thru the night til he was over a year old. Good luck! Oh and I didn't do the rice cereal because it didn't seem to make a difference with him.

Alyssa said...

I just don't get up with him to feed him if I know he doesn't need it. He cries of course, but it takes a few nights and we are good. Hes going on 2 months now without night time feedings! It's so worth it. Oh ya, I should also mention that I wear ear plugs too. They help:)