Friday, October 30, 2009

Ryder's 5 months

These...have been my life saver the past few days. Ryder has been teething & maybe has an ear infection. He just sits around chewing on his hands & grunting...poor guy. He turned 5 months old yesterday. He can roll from his tummy to his back. He scoots all over the place. Working on sitting up, but still not a pro. Loves to walk around while you hold his hands. Starting to like his saucer & jumperoo more. Cambria can always make him laugh...it's so sweet. He is a mommy's boy all the way. I'm guessing he's around 17 pounds, but not positive, no appointment this month. He's in size 3 diapers & 6-12month clothes. He loves his baths & getting sung to. Here's some photos of my little guy. I only had the chance to take about 10 before my battery died, so they aren't great, but will do.
He's not smiling in this next photo, but I thought it was pretty cute.


Getting his toes.
Kinda bright, but I love his eyes!
This morning we woke up to a little trace of snow. Cambria & I were both still in our pajamas, but I wanted to go snap a few photos. So I just put our boots & coats on over the PJ's. Cambria was having fun walking around & looking back to see her foot prints.
She played with the car for just a little bit, but wouldn't get it because it was "dirty."
Go HERE to see a few of the photos I snapped this morning.
No big plans tomorrow besides our ward Trunk-or-Treat party.
Happy early Halloween!

6 comments:

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

teething is so hard! wait til cami gets her molars...omg that was the worse ever for hunter. Love the pics, gosh Ryder is so adorable! and getting so big!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

I know... poor baby! hopefully he'll get passed it soon. Thats tough.

Love the shirt hes wearing and his hair! can't belive how fast he's growing :)

Braydens Blog said...

cute pictures.. ryders getting so big.. didnt I give him that shirt???

* Missy * said...

LOVE that "trace of snow" picture! you are soo creative! and your little man is very handsome :)

* Missy * said...

oh by the way.. not sure what you are letting Ryder eat, but cut up frozen grapes were a life saver for my horrible teether :)

mademoisellechitchat said...

These are some beautiful children!!!