Thursday I spent most of the day getting things ready for Cambria's birthday party. I cleaned, went shopping, wrapped presents & Cambria helped me fill these purses with candy & other goodies!
Friday Phil stayed home from work to hangout with us & ended up making Cambria's birthday cake. I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks Phil.
We had a few of Cami's cousins over for pizza. She was being ornery all day & wouldn't give me a smile.
While we waited for some of her friends to arrive Maddison & Ruby danced for us.
Danyka & Cambria soon joined in.
But this was the mood she was in most of the night.
Once her friends showed up we made candy necklaces/bracelets.
Here's a photo of her with her cake, still not wanting to smile.
Everyone enjoying the cake & ice cream.
Then it was time for presents. It was more like a marathon. Some people had to leave so we were in a hurry to open gifts. I would give her one, take it away & give her a new one.
She had lots of help opening them all up.
She got lots of fun things & we want to thank everyone who was so generous. She loves everything she got.
This next photo of them is from last year at her birthday. It's neat to see how much they have grown. I also think it's funny that Jennidee is in her PJ's in both pics.
Jennidee & Payton stayed and played until about 11pm.
Jennidee, Payton, Cami
Payton, Cami, Jennidee
This is what I got when I asked them to show me how old they are. No, Payton isn't picking her nose, she's showing me one. And I don't know what Cami was doing.
Saturday morning Ryder played in the high chair while we ate breakfast & cleaned up. He was being so happy!
Cambria loves entertaining her little bro & he just adores her. She is one person that can always make him laugh. All she has to do is laugh at him or start dancing & he cracks up.
She got this toy for her last birthday, but once the batteries ran out I never replaced them until Saturday. So it was like having another new toy. She loved it. In this next photo you can see that the ball is about to hit her face. She thought it was funny to bend over & wait for them to hit her.
And of course Ryder was enjoying it too. He would look at his book for a bit, look up to see Cami playing with her toys & then start smiling.
Reading
He's always sucking his fingers...I love it!
Saturday night we went over to the McBride's to watch their boys. Cambria loves to swing on their swing set. It's the perfect height for her to get on the big girl swing.
Ryder just chilled in the baby swing while he watched all the kids run around.
Of course I would have to show you a shot of his face too, he's just too cute.
Sunday Ryder spent a long time playing on his tummy. I was proud. He usually doesn't last very long before he starts screaming. I'm glad he's starting to like it. He'll scoot himself in circles, but still doesn't roll over. He's gone from his tummy to his back a couple times, but never from is back to his tummy by himself.
My friend gave me some used clothes & I was sorting them by size to see what I needed to keep out or put away. This shirt is a size 12M, so I was going to put it away. I thought it was cute & wanted to try it on him. Good thing I did, because it fits right now. He's wearing mostly 6-9M tops & 12M pants, but looks like he can start wearing 12M tops too. I love my chunky little dude.
This is what I got when I asked them to show me how old they are. No, Payton isn't picking her nose, she's showing me one. And I don't know what Cami was doing.
5 comments:
I thought Cami's party was so cute. I love that picture comparing the girls from last year to this year. I must have been out of it, because I never even saw you take those pictures. It's crazy how fast this last year has gone! Love the picture of Ryder reading.
gosh your kids are sooo stinkin cute!!!!
happy Happiest of Birthday's Dear Cambria, you little sweet heart you!
I remember when you were born and you were just as beautiful as you are today! Look at you! :)
so cute to see how the girls have grown. do you suppose they will be friends forever? so cool.
love the purses and cake...a crown, right? good job phil! and the pic of ryder swinging, but from UNDER the swing! love it! hope she had a fun birthday...we love you and miss you!
Post a Comment