My little man is 8 months as of yesterday. He's cutting his 2 bottom teeth...one is almost through & the other one is real close. He walks along furniture every where. He has discovered toilet paper & if the bathroom door is left open you can guarantee that he's in there making a mess with it. He has also learned how to open cupboard doors & drawers. So he's into everything & having a blast! I finally found my spare memory card & have taken a few photos, but you'll have to wait for those. We're going to our new ward tomorrow...starts at 9!
2 comments:
I LOVE your header! So awesome!
OMG! I had to buy some child proof stuff because of Geat's curious mind.. and ended up with knob covers everywhere, and latches. Like the plastic ones that are used for a fridge..They work wonderful on cabinets. Plus it doesn't destroy the cabinets, so it worked out.I found that the toilet lock, and oven lock.. are as sticky as tape, and come right off. I have them If you want to give it a try!Also, go to Onestepahead.com. They have all kinds of neat childproofing things! Even a tp rool lock! :)
Post a Comment