On Friday we had the Juhasz's over for dinner. My kids were pretty excited to see Payton and have someone else to play with. Here's Cambria playing with cards in Ryder's room.
Ryder was coming down the hall fast, to get the girls and play with them.
And Payton was taking picture's of me taking picture's. I thought that was so cute! And my reason for not taking that many photos or Blogging....Ryder has had the croup and an ear infection.
So we have been staying inside and trying to get him all better. He was miserable Saturday night all through Monday night when we took him to the doctor finally. He got a shot for the croup and Amoxicillin for the ear infection. Tuesday he cried ALL day long. The poor guy looked SO miserable. Wednesday he still looked a little miserable, but was playing around much more and starting to look a little better. Thursday was a much better day and things are finally starting to look better. Today he still has his cough and runny nose, but other than that he is acting like himself. Cambria hasn't had any signs of having anything and hopefully she won't. She's always been a pretty healthy kid. So that's what we are up to right now.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry he's been sick. That must have been such a long week for you guys! Glad he's doing better.
AWW... GIVE HIM A BIG GRANNY HUG!
I was in Utah for the weekend and we went to Gateway on Friday evening and I swear I saw you and your little family there.
-Christina Baca
Post a Comment