I can't believe that it's been two weeks since I last posted. Not too much has happened. We have been sick off and on, with colds & runny noses. And we didn't have the Internet for a days. Cambria is finally potty trained. After working with her for what seemed like months. After trying many different rewarding techniques she was still having accidents when we would leave the house. So I tried a threatening technique(a cold shower after each accident) It was kinda cruel, but it only took two before it clicked and she hasn't had an accident in the past week and a half. It's still been pretty cold outside, so we have been indoors a lot. Here's some shots of me and the kids playing around. This was also right before I got my hair cut, so it was getting a little long here.
I love kissy faces!
Crazy kid, just like her mommy.

Last Monday all the kids were feeling good, so we met up with Amy and the girls at Arctic Circle. The kids love playing there & I love the cheap food & free kiddie cones.
Ryder eats just about anything now. He loves breads, pastas, chicken nuggets, tortillas & anything else we can give him.
I love this photo of Payton. She has the cutest smile with dimples.
Ryder would climb up the bottom of the slide and wait for the girls to slide down. A few times they came down pretty fast, but he didn't seem to mind.
The girls were pointing at different numbers and saying what they were.
Cambria isn't exactly smiling, but I thought this was a cute photo of the girls together.
Ryder isn't walking full time yet, but he'll take steps and there. He goes sideways sometimes, like right together right together...it's funny to see. He goes forwards sometimes. I think it throws him off balance and he can't decided which way to walk. He has super good balance and can just stand there for minutes. So he's getting pretty close.
Tuesday Amy brought Brooke over so we could do a little photo shoot. She was just over 5 weeks old, which is still a newborn, but a little older so she didn't sleep much. It was overcast outside, she nursed twice and was kinda fussy, but through it all I managed to get a few good shots. It was way harder than I thought it would be, but it was good practice. I hope to post a few more photos on my photography blog soon.
Wednesday it snowed a little bit. Cambria wanted to go out on the porch to play and of course Ryder wanted to follow. This was his first time wearing shoes, which he thought was a little weird, but they were a little big, so I bet that didn't help.
Cambria wanted to take her baby outside, but then told me that she would be too cold. So she found her bear that's wearing a jacket and told me that he can go outside because he'll be warm.
Sweet Ryder taking a nap.
We got a knock on the door and Cambria was thrilled to see that we had received a package from Grandma. She called her at work and asked if she could open it. She got the ok.
So I cut it open and she dug in.
She loved the "Pinkalicious" reusable sticker book. It's pretty cool. I've never seen anything like that before and Cambria just loves it.
We got lots of fun stuff.
Cambria didn't really know what this was for at first and was a little upset when I put it in the freezer and wouldn't let her have it. But she enjoyed a yummy Grape Popsicle later that day. Thanks again Grandma for all the fun stuff!
Cambria fell asleep watching TV like this.
It hailed Thursday night and the balls were so big! It was a thunder storm too...I was in heaven. I was sad when it didn't last long.
Cambria ate a bowl full that I had gathered from off the porch.
Phil and I went and saw "Clash of the Titans" Friday night...it's a rental if you haven't seen it yet. Saturday we watched both sessions of conference...the talks were so good! Then we headed over to Phil's mom and the girls hung out while the boys went to the priesthood session. The Easter Bunny set up the baskets after the kids were fast asleep.
The kids woke up and followed the trail of eggs.
Cambria was sharing with Ryder...so nice of her!
She was showing me the eggs she got and then looked up to see the baskets and all the goodies.
Mommy got Ryder an outfit to wear at his birthday party.
And Cambria got some Spring/Summer clothes, along with her basket.
Ryder got busy playing with his new balls. He likes putting his fingers in the holes.
After the kids had baths we dyed some eggs. Cambria loved coloring them, but I think she enjoyed them more when they were done. She played with them for the longest time. Some of them that Phil colored and faces on them and she would rock them and sing "Rock a bye baby." At the end of the song she accidentally dropped one, but it fit prefect with the song. By the end of the day they were all cracked and smelly(so Phil threw them away.) She woke up this morning asking about them and was sad when she could find them.
After watching both sessions of conference we headed over to Phil's parents. We had dinner and then did an Easter egg hunt. Here's Cambria with her bag of goodies.
I love my sweet little Cambria...isn't she just the cutest? With a little sass in there too.
5 comments:
quick question.... does it take you forever to upload pics like me! i can only do 5 at a time and when i wait so long its forever!!!
anyways he is getting so big! they both are!
love the quality of your photos... looks like you are still loving your camera :)
as for the cold shower... did she scream? lol
Cami is so pretty! I love the pictures with her hair down. That picture of Payton made me laugh. So cute and funny! Sounds like you guys had a good Easter, I don't know if I liked having conference on Easter, seemed like we should have been dressed up at church.
only 4! thats crazy... yeah i know busy busy mommies can't blog everyday like before lol
first off.. yay for cami being potty trained!! - I like that cold shower idea :) hehe.
LOVE the picture of Ryder sleeping!! - he looks like such a big boy!!
and where is the new hair pics lady??
I NOT SASSY!!!!!
Post a Comment