My friend Angie casually asked on her blog if anyone had any tips on folding a fitted sheet. She probably didn't think that she'd get a whole post on it, but this is for her.
Lay it out on a flat surface & fold the edges in. The key through the whole process is to make sure your outside edges are straight.(As you can see in the photo, mine aren't very straight this time, but it doesn't really matter.)
Fold both the short sides in towards the middle. Again, just make sure that your outside edges are pretty straight.
4 comments:
this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!! you're adorable.
you are awesome!
I remember learning like at 14 at mutual but of course i never paid attention and never knew how. Thanks!
You are amazing - who knew folding a fitted sheet had such a science!
I thought I knew how, but I like your way better! :)
wow! when did you get to be so domestic? who knew?
Post a Comment