WARNING: LONG POST
Saturday morning we went to our wards breakfast. Jessica & my niece and nephews met up with us there too. We ate breakfast & then the kids played on the playground for a little.

Cambria sang her heart out through the voice tube.
Then they had a bike parade. We didn't bring bikes for our kids because we didn't think they would want to do it & we really don't have bikes, just a little truck & sit n' stand.
Which Cambria didn't mind too much. After the kids took off she asked if she could run with them.
Of course I let her & off she went! She didn't make it all the way around the track, but she tried and went pretty far.
Jessica had brought some bikes for her kids, so we pulled those out after the race & let the kids ride around for a little. Phil even took a turn.
Ryder & Paisley playing with the bike.
Daddy chasing Cambria through the baseball field for fun.
Then it was time for bubbles. I sat Ryder down on the bike and he watched the big kids playing kickball & the little ones blowing bubbles.
Cambria blowing bubbles for Paisley.
Ryder got off the bike to get closer to the action.
Then we took all the kids back to our place to take naps and get some food ready for our BBQ at Tawnya's later. We headed over to Tawnya's around 3:30 to eat. After dinner the kids played out back for a long time...just waiting for it to get dark.
Ryder would want in the jump house, but with all the kids in there, he would want right back out. So he figured out it was more fun to stand at the door and jump.
Cambria loves the swing.
We had homemade ice cream for dessert. I fed Ryder his share and then he found one of the other kids sitting on the ground and helped himself.
You can tell by the mess how yummy it is.


Danyka & Cambria posing for the camera.
My gorgeous niece.
Her handsome little brother.
The kids love having Jessica around to rough house with. She likes it too.
Ryder thinks the kids are silly.
Phil thinks my bum makes a nice pillow.
Messing around...
Being silly...
Doing what we do best!
Phil & I always play around with the kids. We like to get them hyped up and wrestle with them.
I'm tough...lol
The girls were "at the spa" and took turns painting each others nails with mud.
They turned out beautiful & they had lots of fun using their imagination.
Before it was dark we took the kids out to the front for a few fireworks that would still look cool, even if it wasn't dark. Only problem was that the sun was right in their eyes.
Best friends!
All the kids, minus the really little ones, got to hold a colored smoke ball while it got lit and then throw it. They were THRILLED!!!
As long as Ryder had food he would sit and watch the kids and fireworks, otherwise he wanted to run in the road.
Cambria liked throwing the poppers.
The girls telling secrets.
Watching fireworks.
Then we took another break to wait for the sun to go down. Phil rode around on the rip stick.
The kids rode bikes and scooters for a little and I enjoyed the beautiful sunset.
Not a great photo, but Cambria loves holding the sparklers. I can remember my little brother Cody FREAKING OUT over these and kept waiting for her or Ryder, who also held one, to freak, but they never did.
Then we had our own firework show. Cambria sat very good and I help Ryder while he stared at them. It got to be pretty late, since it doesn't get dark until after 9. During a really loud firework I looked down and Ryder had passed out. It was a busy day, but we all had lots of fun!Sunday the kids & I dressed in Red, White, Blue but I didn't get a photo. We just hungout at home.
Monday we had Wes & Abby come up to our place. We went swimming and made burgers. Then later on we headed over to Phil's parents to get together with them to celebrate. After dinner the kids played outside. Ryder enjoyed on oreo cookie. He kept climbing from one side of the table, over the top, to the other side. He thought it was funny.
Cambria can mostly always be found in the sand box. She smiles so cute for this pic, but her hair was in her face. After I moved it out of the way she wouldn't look at me.
Cute Taylee with her oreo mustache.
Madison showing me that her front teeth look like a rabbit.
3 comments:
THERE'S A PIC OF CAMI IN A PINK SHIRT...LOOKS LIKE ME WHEN I WAS HER AGE! WIERD, BUT GREAT! I LOVE IT...
They are so grown Up!
I am in love with the way you have been doing his hair!
You just made me miss my 4th of July in Layton a lot. Your kids are SO cute! We love keeping up with you all.
Post a Comment