I started this post a few days ago & every time I would try to load photos our Internet would stop working...so we'll see if I can get through this post, because I have more posts I need to do after this. Anyway, going back to the 9th of July where I left off. That was a Friday & I was supposed to have a photo shoot with newborn Brianne. Drove 40 minutes to Magna & realized I forgot the camera! I felt horrible, but I'm glad it was a free shoot and not one I was being paid for. Aubrey let me use her camera to get a few shots. Here's one of my favorites....just chillin'.
After the shoot we met Phil & work and had lunch with him out by the pond. It was perfect outside & the kids loved seeing all the fish! We'll have to do that again soon.
On Saturday Jessica bought a Longboard & we took it to the park to try it out. I know Phil is dying to have one & as soon as we have a little extra money, I know what I'll get him! And he looks hot riding it!
Ryder was running around the house and tripped on something and got this sweet little bruise on his cheek.
And Cambria tripped over a lawn chair while we were at the pool & scraped her elbow. So we got our share of sores for the day.
We have been trying to have Art time & music time everyday. Cambria loves when she gets to play with the markers instead of crayons. I don't mind at all, she just ends up having multi colored hands & arms.
These next few photos were taken on the 16th of July. Ryder found a water bottle on the floor. There wasn't much left in it, so I opened it for him & let him have it. He took a sip...
and a little drop fell on his shorts & he decided to dump the rest out.
Then looked up to see if I was looking & gave me a look like he was waiting for me to take it away or tell him no. But then smiled when I gave him a big smile & asked if he was having fun.
Ryder has had a few bloody noses lately, in this photo you can kind of see it & you can see his bruise easier(which he still has). I love his eyes!

My handsome little dude!
On Saturday, the 17th of July, Phil, Jessica & I dropped the kids off at the Juhasz's house to play with Payton & Brooke & we met Abby, Wes & Andy at Raging Waters(a water park.) It was nice being there without the kids and acting like kids ourselves. We got a nice tan while the kids got to play with the girls, which they have missed since they've moved far away. Thanks again Amy for watching them! We picked the kids up and went to the drive-in movies after that. We saw Grown Ups, funny movie! And left before the second movie started.
On Sunday, the 18th of July, we went to Temple Square to pick up Brea for the week. Jessica was so excited to have a friend come visit, but we were sad because Jess told her that she was going to go back to AZ with her. Her school grant isn't going to be good until next semester and she was missing everyone, so decided she would go back home until after Christmas.
It's been a little while since Cambria had gone to see the Temple. While we were on the freeway driving down, we came around the mountain and she spotted it and started yelling "Mommy, look, there's the big Temple!" She was very excited to see it.
Funny Story: While we were waiting for Brea we were standing by this little water fall out by the main road. Brea was pulling up and Jess & I were trying to tell her where to park. We turned around because we heard Cambria say she needed to go potty. When we turned around she was standing in a flower bed, already pulling down her underpants & getting ready to squat. Luckily she hadn't started to pee yet, but there were many people standing near by that saw. I was a little embarrassed. When we went camping she peed in the trees and when we go swimming I tell her to go sit in the grass(without pulling down her suit.) I guess we need to take her to the restroom all the time.
Looking up at the steeple.
The back of the Temple.
We walked around both visitors centers, because that was Brea's first time there & maybe Jessica's too. The Christus was up a spiral ramp and the very top & Cambria folded her arms and was very reverent. "There's Jesus Christ," she said. And then asked "Can I touch him?" So I took her up and showed her the marks on his hands & feet and told her about the resurrection. I was so neat to be there with her and talk to her about it, now that she is understanding more.
I wanted to get a photo of Cambria standing in front, but she wouldn't stop running around the water for me to get a good one.
On the way out to the car the girls were swinging Cambria.
Running to the car.
These next few photos are out of order. On Monday we went swimming & after we got home Phil took a picture of me coloring.
Ryder discovered how to climb up to the table. This is his proud smile, after making it up.
Coloring on the table with me.
Standing on the chair, dancing & yelling.
These are the photos from the pool that day. Ryder sitting on the lawn chair, waiting for me to get ready to get in.
The club house has a candy bucket inside and every time we go to the pool we get the kids a piece. Was usually go afterwards, but this time we got it on the way in. So they sat on the side & ate their candy.
Yummy!
Wet little piggies.
Chillin in his tube, eating his candy still.
I have loved this floaty for Cambria because she can go by herself, well after this photo a little girl choked on some water and grabbed on to Cambria to help her float, which was pulling Cambria under water. I told the girl to let go & she did, so Cambria was only under for a second. It scared her, but then she was good to keep swimming. So she does good as long as other kids don't pull her under.
I have had a hard time getting Cambria to finish her meals. She'll take two bites & then get up and go play. So if she gets up I put her in the high chair now so she can't leave. Tuesday at lunch I told her she needed to take one more bite of noodles and she could get down. I guess that was too much to ask for.
1 comment:
oh I love his little haircut :)
Looks like you guys are having fun now that its getting warmer and you can swim :)
Post a Comment