Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The List

Thursday all I wanted to do was sleep and eat. I have been super tired and 2 hours after I eat a full meal I'll be starving. I'll try to eat snacks in between, but I usually end up eating at least 4 meals a day. I know I'm eating for 2, but seriously? I didn't feel like I was starving all the time with my other 2. So I haven't had much energy to do much at all. The house work had been neglected for too long. Friday morning I decided to make a list of things that needed to be done. Had some chores that needed to be done, but I focused more on this part.
And did the chores in between. I got a little over half of the list accomplished...so not too bad.
I put music on to get me going and the kids started dancing around and then put blankets on for capes. They were running up and down the hallway. 
Super girl. In her cape, PJ's and tutu.
Super boy. In his cape, PJ's and church shoes(his choice.)
While Ryder took his nap Cambria colored and played with stickers.
Then Cambria fell asleep early, which never happens.
A few minutes after that Ryder woke up. I should have been cleaning, but was in the mood for some salty fats instead. So we baked some crinkle fries and had a little snack together.
I pulled out some scrap fabric that my mom gave me and started on a little project. I'll post more about that when I get around to finishing it.
I normally don't have the girls I baby sit on Fridays, but their mom took an extra shift, so they were over and Phil was gone to his second job. So we made dinner super easy and make frozen pizza. I like to put EL PATO on mine and give it a little spice...YUM!
During dinner the girls kept climbing on the table to look at "a bird."
I had to see what all the fuss was about. It turned out to be a little crumb from the bottom of the pizza. Silly girls.
We did bubbles after dinner and then dressed up and danced around some more.
And made a fort under the table. Kind of ghetto, but the kids loved it! I saw a cute table cover fort that someone made and want to attempt to make one sometime.
The girls left at 6:30. Ryder was in bed before 7. Me and Cambria watched a movie. She was wanting to stay awake until Daddy got home but passed out about 20 minutes before he got home at 10. It was a long day. I got a few things done, but mostly we just had fun!
Saturday I got my hair cut and went over to Phil's parents to watch the Duck's game. Sunday we went to church and took family photos with Phil's whole family.

No comments: