Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Update

I had my first appointment with my OB in over 2 months. With all the holidays and me just forgetting, it took a while to set up. I waited for an hour and saw him for about 3 whole minutes. He ask if I had any questions. I told him I have contractions everyday, but nothing consistent or painful. He said that's normal, but if they get to be strong and consistent to let him know...duh! He checked the HB and said it sounded nice and strong, probably because I could feel her trying to kick the Doppler off my belly. He gave me a paper so I could come back and take my glucose test sometime in the next few weeks...yay(not). Don't care for that, but it needs to be done. So everything is looking good. I can't wait to meet Lil' Miss Piper. I feel like she's my buddy already. I'm anxious for her to be here, but at the same time, I'm going to miss having my little sidekick with me all the time once she comes out, so I'm being patient and enjoying her being in there. Cambria loves to lay on my belly and let her kick her face. She asks me everyday when she's going to come home to our house. We all love her so much already and only have about 12 more weeks until she's here.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Very cute! I am excited for you guys to meet her as well!