So the last few weeks have just been flying by. During the week we don't do much. The kids and I stay home as much as possible. I don't go out in the cold unless I have to. We do look forward to playgroup once a week and try to make it to that. I still baby sit 3 times a week and that's going good. Phil has school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and works downtown M-W, which means he doesn't get home until 5 on those days. That's been a bit of an adjustment and will soon be his full time schedule when he starts the plumbing job soon. I have gotten much bigger the last few weeks. Miss Piper is very active and I love that! I have been helping my SIL sew some binky clips, which means I have to get the sewing machine out, and have worked on a few things since I had it out. Today I made these...
I bought a couple pairs of socks, for $1 each, and turned them in to leggings for the girls. I wasn't sure how long to make them, so I made a few different sizes. I'm hoping the top one will fit Piper as a newborn, might need to adjust the width a little, but I'll do that when she comes. I still need to try the bigger ones on Cami and see how they look.
I will be 30 weeks tomorrow, but as of Friday I really only have 9 weeks left, because I will be induced a week early. I'm secretly hoping that it's only 8, but that would mean my Mom probably wouldn't make it here. I've been feeling great, just trying to stay out of the cold!
1 comment:
Those leggings are so cute. I can't wait to see them on Piper. And I love the story at Olive Garden. Cami and Ryder are such cute, sweet kids!
Post a Comment