Here's the belly at 36weeks 2 days. Getting very big & uncomfortable. I think this is the biggest I've been & it's solid(doesn't give so I can bend anymore.) The kids saw that I was taking photos & jumped in.
Ryder was giving the belly kisses too, but I'm so big & he's so small that you couldn't see him.
Only 3 more weeks until I'll be induced. Still wishing/hoping that she decides to come early, but not counting on it. I had an appointment on Wednesday & I'm not dilated or anything. Go every week from here on out!


3 comments:
I need to take one at that angle. Thanks for reminding me :)
I love how they are under neath looking up. so cute!
Love these! You def look bigger looking down. I love how you cant see Ryders face...hilarious!
I love your belly pictures! So cute and I can't wait to meet this little girl of yours.
Post a Comment