Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nap Time, Marshmallows

Yesterday during Ryder's nap Cambria played in the snow on the porch for a little. Then she talked to Aunt Sarah on the phone for a little. Then we set up a little spot for her to paint her own nails...she loved that! Just as we were getting the puzzle out the girls I baby sit got there, so the girls took turns doing the puzzle.
Ryder always gets excited to see Samantha if he's sleeping when they get there, but today was a little different. Both super excited say "Hi"..."Hi" to each other in high pitched voices about 5 times. Then Ryder sat by her, pointed to her apple and asks "Bapple?"(curiously) Samantha replies, "Yeah, apple!"(excited to show him) Ryder says "Oh." Then he asks "Bapple?"(still curious) S:"Yeah, Apple!"(just as excited as the first time) R:"Oh." He probably asked her about 8 times and each time she still answered him with excitement. It was cute to sit and listen to them.
While I was cleaning this morning I gave the kids each a bag of mini marshmallows to snack on. I figured those would be the least messy if they got spilled. I had music playing in the background and the kids started dancing around! Cambria came to tell me something and her lips were covered in white powder. I grabbed the camera and she had licked some of it off, but there's still plenty there.
Ryder wasn't messy like she was, but he's just as cute!
Are you diggin' Ryder's tank top as much as I am? I have a stack of Cami's outgrown clothes on the floor in his room waiting to be put in a bin. They often use that as a dress up pile.

No comments: