I can't believe how fast time is going by. I AM making the best of every moment I have with this newborn, but still can't stop thinking about how soon she's going to be an infant and no longer a newborn. This phase doesn't last nearly long enough for me...It's my favorite and it only lasts 6 short weeks. In 6 weeks she probably won't look the same, considering her looks are already changing. She truly is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more. Enjoy some photos that I took of her today.
I couldn't decide if I liked these better in color or B&W, so I posted both.
I actually got her to stay in this pose, which is kind of hard, but as soon as I pulled the big green binky out she kind leaned a little and I lost it. Maybe next time.
Snug as a bug in a rug! And her little hands.
These next two aren't my favorite, but I thought I'd post them anyway. And I love her little smile in the bottom photo.
Hope you all had a good Easter & enjoy the rest of your week!





7 comments:
So cute!! And I love the hair stuff too. Lol!
so cute! love them!
A-MAZ-ING! I LIKE THE COLORED ONES BEST...
I tried so hard to get a picture of Gideon when he was newborn of him holding his head up...he was too strong and would move his arms. I love it! And the one where she is smiling is adorable! She is beautiful. Congrats again.
Your amazing! And she is as cute as a button! I wished you lived here so you could take pictures of my kids!
Great job on the poses!! She is a doll and looks bigger already! :(
good job on the pictures, you deffintly have a talent. And she is soooo incredibly adorable.. could not be any cuter. you are so lucky she sleeps so good.. my kids take a while. I am glad you are enjoying every moment cause it IS gone way to fast.
Post a Comment