I took these photos on June 14th and forgot to post them. My baby turned two months old. We took some photos with her giraffe to compare size. Here's two months...
Here's her photos from at 1 month...
Just relaxing.
Hi Mommy!
Ok, I'm done...it's time for bed.
She is about 10 pounds here and in size 1 diapers. If you sit her in this chair/on the couch she tries to sit herself up. She pushes herself up to look around while on her tummy. This is around the time when she started sleeping all night :) I didn't do anything, she just got on that schedule by herself! She loves her baths, she loves having a blanket or burp rag next to her face while sleeping, she likes her Binky, and loves going for walks. She hates when she accidentally pulls her own hair(it's so sad, but so funny), and yeah...can't think of anything thing else that makes her mad. She's a pretty happy/content baby. We love her to death!
No comments:
Post a Comment