Monday, June 6, 2011

Ryder's Two Year Shoot

If I ask Ryder to smile this is what it looks like...
 I love it & had to show you, but I didn't want all the photos to have a scrunched face. Dang cute though.
 What a stud!

 This is his true smile and it melts my heart! I love this kid!


 Had to get a shot of his feet...always do. And I'm loving his "Vans".

 You're going to laugh at this next photo...I did it again! I forgot to change the ISO when we moved into the sun, so I got two(luckily only two this time) photos that were too bright. They happened to be two really good shots, so I tried to edit them to see if they could look decent. I had no idea what I was really doing, but I think they turned out pretty good. Here's the first one...
 And I edited one more time just for fun.
Blogger is being silly, so I'm going to post the rest of the photos in another post.

3 comments:

ForeverSarahLee said...

Thst photo of his scrunched face... he looks like a rat. Lol!

Amy J said...

LOVE these pictures! We need to do that photo shoot swap soon. I love the location you took these pictures at.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

LOVE the pics! how exciting for their mission! Cant believe how big and beautiul they are getting :)