Ryder was sitting in the Boppy watching me and Cami workout, looking cute. I decided I wanted a photo.
Had to get a picture of Cami sporting Ryder's clothes to workout.
Ryder jumped down and wanted to the pictures I had just taken. Cambria of course jumped up and sat in his spot, just to get a reaction out of him.
Of course he wanted it back & she wouldn't give it to him.
This is the reaction she got.
We got to see this cute little tantrum. She laughed a little and then said sorry and give him a hug & said he could have it back. What a little stinker. I told her that was teasing & not a nice thing to do. We'll still have many more fights over spots in the years to come, I'm sure.
Piper was watching it all, probably thinking "You guys are crazy. Is this what I have to look forward to?"
Ryder thought he was hot stuff when he found the remote sitting on the couch.
He found it very fascinating to push the buttons and see what show would come on next.
She reminds me of a little monkey in this pic. Oh how I love her!
Ryder saw me putting on a hat and wanted one too(all he has are beanies.) Then he saw me pouring Cheerios and wanted some. Then it was a banana. Cambria was gone that morning & so he was copying me, instead of her.
Getting nice and full so we could go on a walk.
It was perfect weather! A little breezy, but not too cold. Ryder rode in the stroller, while Piper chilled in the baby carrier(it was a nice little workout with that extra 10 pounds on me.)
Wanted to show all you Arizonans the snow in the mountain tops.
It started to rain and I told the kids to go play outside. Usually it's too cold here for them to play in the rain, but not this day. They may or may not have drank some of the water coming out of the gutter(nobody got sick.)
She loved wearing her new rain jacket that she got from a friend.
Little goof!
The kids had a blast playing the rain! Daddy might not have approved, but he wasn't home to say no. There wasn't any lightening and nobody got sick.
4 comments:
how fun to play in the rain!
Piper is sooooo cute!! well they all are so cute. good job on your weight loss goal.. i nursed connor till a year and then I gained 10 lbs back after I stopped nursing.. and they wont come off of me!! i will follow your progress.. you look great already by the way.
Great job on working out laura!!!! you'll always look gorgeous no matter what. And you have beautiful kids!!! I love little pipers picture that was perfect. Hope you reach that weight loss goal you want;-)
IS DADDY A RAINY FRAIDY CAT? LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD A BLAST!
Post a Comment