Sponge Bob wedgie!!!
I love seeing this little man wearing underwear. He cute chubby thighs and his choice is always Sponge Bob! When I first starting getting Ryder used to the potty I would pour warm water on him to get him to go. I wasn't trying to potty train him, just get him used to going. Well recently he has been showing more interest in wanting to go, but at first he would ask for water, but I didn't want to do that anymore, because I wanted him to get used to going on his own. He would say he needed to go, but then sit down and do nothing. After a few weeks of that he has starting going on his own. He still wears a diaper most of the time, but has started to just go in and go a few times a day. He went #2 for the first time on Tuesday and asked to put on underwear after that. I'm still not sure if I should try to potty train him, he's a little young, especially for a boy, but he's kind of starting to do it himself. I think I'm going to just let him do his thing for now and see what comes of it.
Yesterday was a long day. Phil's mom had surgery and one of Papa's sisters and niece stayed here for a few days. We did get our morning walk in, but then our day was spent doing laundry, cleaning, making dinner and doing my visits for the week. Today was much of the same. Ryder had a goopy eye that was a little pink yesterday, but when he woke up this morning it was really pink and goopy. I took him to the Dr to get some eye drops for Pink Eye, which he did have! I'm glad I took him in. Then I baby sat for just a bit, didn't more laundry and cleaning to get ready for my family to come tomorrow!!! We gave the kids bath right after dinner so we could get the settled down and in to bed early. Piper loves her baths! Ryder brought his castle into the bath for the first time(big hit!) and Cambria gave her Barbies a bath for the first time since we've lived here :)
Kids are sound asleep and we are anxiously waiting for our visitors to arrive sometime tomorrow morning/early afternoon!
Also looking forward to the fun things we have planned for the weekend, such as:Dad's ribs for dinner, photo shoot, Seven Peaks, Piper's blessing, 4th of July breakfast & BBQ, Firework show and laughter & games in between!!
2 comments:
love the undies!
Mylee and Landon are both normal compared to others their age I guess lol
I wish we all lived closer for the kids to play too! they are so cute!
I wish I could see them!
Post a Comment