Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bowling & Check Up

Last Sunday was Phil's birthday. We couldn't do too much, since it was Sunday, but we were all kind of grumpy that day. Monday I was going to go bowling with Tawnya and her boys. Phil decided to surprise us and come home  early, so he got to go with us too. Cambria went bowling with us once a long time ago, but was really too little to do much. She had a blast this time! The kids were both in heaven!



 Cambria was in the lead almost the whole game. She ended up coming in second. Not bad for a beginner.
 They liked using the ramp, but didn't always use it. It would go about 5 MPH on the ramp and only 2 MPH if they pushed it. Kind of funny to watch.
 Ryder & Daddy
 Piper & Mommy
 Tuesday morning I finally took Piper to the Dr. for her 6 month check up. Yes, she's 7.5 months old now. She weighed in at 15 pounds 14.5 ounces. He didn't show me the graph, so I don't know what percentile she falls in. Some say she's big and some say she's little...maybe average? And I think she was 26 1/4 inches. She was smiling and flirting with the nurses, they gave her the shots and she started to cry, but as soon as they put the band aids on she started smiling at them again.
 While I was taking pictures on Piper, Cambria peeked her head in to show me her lip gloss.

 She gets so proud when she pulls herself up or gets on to her knees. She's all over the place now. She crawls so fast and loves her freedom!
 A few more shots of the girls together. They are so cute!!!

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute pictures of the girls :)