Thursday after dinner the kids headed outside to ride their bikes for a few minutes. Piper was sitting in the living room playing with books. I left the door open so she could see the kids as they rode by.
Cambria said it was fun to ride over the leaves and listen to them crunch.
Ryder thought it was fun to kick them around while he rode over them.
Yesterday morning Ryder brought some of Phil's old action figures to breakfast with him. He would take a bite, act out something, take a bite, make some silly crashing
noise, take a bite, fly them in the air and so on. I love this kids imagination!
Later in the afternoon I thought we'd go out front and try to clean up the yard a little. I got the kids bundled up and put Piper in the stroller so the kids could take turns pushing her.
Silly girl!
Then I started to rake up the leaves and get to work. Well, that lasted about 10 seconds before the kids wanted to help.
And that turned in to a game. Ryder would jump in...
Cambria would cover him...
Cambria would jump in...
Ryder would follow...
Makes for a good time!
But throwing the leaves around makes for an even better time!
Then Ryder runs off with an arm full of leaves & Cambria tries to yell at him. Which just makes me and Ryder laugh even harder.
My cute little kiddos.
Piper got to roll around in the leaves. Suck on some of them & get a feel for a new texture.
Ryder was running off with more leaves.
Piper was having a great time sitting in a pile of leaves...throwing some around, but mostly just sucking on them.
Lets just say that no yard work got done, but the kids had a blast playing outside!
2 comments:
so jealous of the leaves!!! so fun
YOU ARE THE BEST MOM EVER!!! SUCH FUN...
Post a Comment