On December 21st we headed down to AZ for Christmas. We ran into a little snow on the way down, but luckily it didn't last long and wasn't heavy.
On the 22nd I got to baby sit my nephew Zayden while his parents were at work. I loved getting to spend the whole day with him!
Isn't he cute?
Phil was using a ball as a head rest while he was playing a game. Piper thought his head would be a nice head rest. So cute!(Phil's making a weird face because the dog kept getting in his face)
Kids loved being outside to play & especially enjoyed the trampoline!
On Christmas Eve the kids get one present every year...new PJ's. Ryder passed early and missed out :(
Piper just wanted to eat it :)
Love these girls so much! And Ryder too of course!
Checking out all the good stuff on Christmas morning.
The 3 best gifts I could ever ask for.
All the grandkids: Ryder, Piper, Zayden, Cambria, Kaiti, & Keira.
Look at Zay's face...Love it!
The kids each got a Leapster 2 with a game.
"Choo Choo!"
Knuckles!
The boy barbies she asked Santa for.
That evening we went over to my Grandma's house for dinner. The kids loved playing with all my cousins kids.
Afterwards we went over to Chad & Jessica's house to hangout and played games. I had her snap a picture of all of us. Love my family! I'm so grateful for them!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
Haha I really don't care but I think it's funny that you put photo blue on all of your pictures...even all the ones I took from Christmas.
I love the one of Piper and the basketball. Too cute!
Post a Comment