Phil isn't allowed to have facial hair at work, except for a mustache. So he decided to grow it out a little while we were on vacation. I had to get a picture of it.
Some pictures of Phil & Ryder playing around.
Love these boys & love watching them play together!
Both the kids fell asleep on Phil that afternoon. Ryder was leaning against the side of the arm rest, standing up, and after starting to fall over he climbed up onto Phil's legs.
Here's a better shot...
We didn't really stick to our schedule while we were there, so the kids would just fall asleep whenever and wherever.
Austin took my older kids to the park while Piper was taking a nap and I decided that was the perfect time to have a mini shoot with this handsome little guy!
The kids got home from the park right as I was finishing up and Ryder wanted me to take his picture. I love his red cheeks from playing hard outside.
Thanks Austin...you're the best!
Me playing around with the girls.
Friday night we went over to Jessica and Chad's for a game night. Play the Kinect, Settles and Blokus(sp?) It was a blast!
The kids played a card game.
They played Kinect Adventure's as well.
Saturday morning I had a photo shoot at the Goldfield Ghost Town and had to take my kids to see it. Besides slipping in the dirt, the kids loved running around and looking at all the fun stuff!
Ryder's favorite part was seeing the train!
All the kids in a big bird cage!
Phil checking out the view.
The kids in a tee pee...laying on the Buffalo hide.
Taking pictures of Tanya and Cambria wanted to join her.
Ryder had fun "driving" the tractors.
Another one with Aunt Tanya.
Typical picture of me and Phil.
Went to the Riggs for games and fireworks for New Years. Then we went to church with my parents Sunday morning and then it was time for one last game of Settles and then drive home. The kids saying their goodbyes...
Love you Grandma! Thanks for everything the past two weeks. You guys are awesome and we miss you already.
On the drive home Cambria kept saying she didn't want to leave. And every time I told Ryder we were going home his reply was "Grandma's house?" They sure had fun! 'Til next time :)

3 comments:
Fun! Our kids loved running around Goldfield when we visited last. I love that black and white picture of Zayden. Glad you guys had a fun trip and made it there and back safely!
love the kinect pics...hilarious! so much fun...too bad it had to end. love you and miss you!!
I wish you could stay forever too! I loved getting to see you all. And hug my little Cami! :)
Post a Comment