My friend Amy needed to come up to Layton for a Dr's appointment yesterday, so we met up for an early lunch at Chick-fil-A. She headed to her appointment and I brought all the kids back to our house. The big kids played out back while Piper took a nap and Brooke played downstairs with the baby dolls. After a while the big kids came in and played downstairs for a little. Amy got back, Ryder asked to take a nap and then my niece Danyka came over to play; so we decided to take the party out front. After a minute all the kids were outside to play with them.
The girls were taking a break.
Cambria found a dandy lion a came running up to me saying "I found a dandy lion! I'm going to with that we can go to Grandma's house!"
It made me a little sad at the moment, but I really started to think about it that night as I was laying in bed. EVERY SINGLE DAY Cami asks "when are we going to see Grandma?" or "Can we go to Grandma's house today?" It KILLS me to tell her no everyday. We are going to be seeing her in September in Cali, but not going to her house. I love that she misses them & remembers them and wants to be around them, but it just makes me sad that she talks about them every day and asks for them and it's going to be another 6 months before we get to see them. Good thing for Skype!
Back to our fun day outside! The kids had so much being outside with all the kids!
Brooke was trying to drink her Capri Sun, while eating her popsicle, and trying to ride the wiggle scooter...it was pretty funny since her legs can barely reach the ground in the first place.
Piper woke up from her nap and came out to play.
I love this one of all the girls sitting on the curb and Aaron sitting in front of them talking to them.
Drawing with chalk!
Amy needed to head back home, but it was so much fun having them come up and be able to play and hang out! She's going to be coming up a lot of appointments and we're so excited for that!
After she left we went to the neighbors house to play on the swing set for about an hour. Then we went back out front and got out a bunch of balls for the kids to play with. We spent a good couple hours out there. Finally at about 5pm Phil got pizza and our Brother in law and his kids came over for dinner. The kids ate their pizza out back and played back there for about another hour. Then we came inside and took turns playing different games on the Kinect. The kids loved that! Then we ended the night with a few games of Halo, for me. lol It was a perfect day and I'm so glad the weather was nice enough for the kids to play outside. I can't wait until it's hot enough to sun bath and go swimming!!!!
2 comments:
Thanks again for watching the girls and having us over to play! I'm loving the nice weather. The girls had a blast up there and we went right back to playing outside we got home. :)
so I am reading this at work and totally start bawling. tell cami we think about her everyday too!! an dif I find a dandelion, i will make the same wish!!!
Post a Comment