Pictures are out of order AGAIN! Blogger is really starting to tick me off! On Friday October 12th it was the 5 year anniversary of Phil's sister Kerrie's passing away. We went out to lunch to Applebee's with the kids, they love that place! Then we took some fake flowers to her grave. About a week before we were walking around Hobby Lobby and out of nowhere Cami said, "We should get some flowers for Aunt Kerrie, because she would really love them." I hadn't told her that we were going to be going to her grave soon, with the anniversary coming up soon. I love that she thinks about her all on her own...even though they never met in this life. She is so sweet! The two little kids fell asleep on the way there and it was sprinkling a little, so we didn't stay too long. Phil and Cami had a fun little hug session!
Piper went to nursery for the first time on the 14th. She did really well that first week, just like I thought she would. She loves kids and even plays with a few of them in her class, out of the classroom. But these last few weeks she has been having separation anxiety...not just at church. I think she senses some change coming soon. She usually does fine once I'm gone, but hates to see me go. I'm hoping these next two weeks go a little better and she goes to nursery happy.
On Monday the 15th Cami got her birthday package from her Grandma and Grandpa Packard. She loved the yummy candy. Couldn't wait to write in her new journal and paint her nails. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
On the 16th it was Cambria's 5th birthday. The night before I blew up some balloons and put up a few streamers & a banner. Phil put a bunch of balloons in her bed when he left for work early that morning. When she wake up she ran into my room yelling "I think Jesus gave me balloons! There are balloons in my bed!" I love that she thought that Jesus did it lol Then she woke up Ryder and they went out to the living and saw all the other decorations and we were so happy! We made triple berry muffins for breakfast, before heading out to run a few errands. Then we came home to make cupcakes and get things ready for her party later that day. We took all the cousins her age bowling and then came back to our place for dinner and presents. She had a blast and was so happy to share the day with the people she loves most!
Like the headband?
Birthday card and gift card from Mom-Mom and Papa! She went to the store with Daddy and picked out a few things.
Daddy called the morning of her birthday to sing to her...as well as Aunt Sarah and Grandma Packard :)
Singing happy birthday to her at the bowling alley.
It was really windy and a little cold and Cami did not want to take pictures.
There is a little playground by the cemetery that Phil and Cami walked to.
6 comments:
I can't believe she is 5 already! what a big girl!
Looks like it was a blast!
and I haven't had any problems with blogger. thats weird!
I remember seeing you when Cambria was just a small baby and you telling me about Kerrie passing away. I thought it was at Annie and Doug's wedding reception, but they were married before that. Anyway, whenever it was, that was the last time I saw you! It has been a while. What fun pictures of Cami's birthday!
love it. as usual, you made me cry. can't wait 'til you are here, close by! love you all! grandma
hey, my last comment rhymed! anybody want a peanut?
Cami is so beautiful and has the award for the worlds best hair, and she is only 5.. watch out for the boys.
Okay seriously, #1. I can't believe Cami is 5. Where did the time go? She's beautiful! #2. I love the pictures you took. You're a great photographer.
Post a Comment