I'm so annoyed with Blogger lately, but want to stay caught up on posts. This past weekend it snowed off and on. We probably only got about 6-8 inches total. Saturday morning we woke up to the most snow and it was still coming down a little, so it was nice and fresh. Phil wanted to go out to shovel and knock some of the snow off the trees & of course the kids wanted to go out and play in it. I just stood in the door way to take some photos for a minute. Phil threw a snowball that came in the house. The kids thought it was funny and Ryder tried eating some off the floor. Then Piper sat at the window and waved to them out side and kept saying hi. Then we got a warm bath going for the kids and made hot chocolate.
Friday night Phil and I went out on a date for the last time before this little boy comes. We just grabbed some Chinese food and then came home to watch a movie. Saturday Phil got called in to work for a few hours that afternoon. When he got home he took Cami & Ryder to see Wreck it Ralph while Me & Piper went and did a little shopping. Phil got called in to work again Sunday morning to plow more snow. Cambria had her Primary program that morning, so I went to church with all the kids. Phil was really sad that he missed it. She did such a good job and said her part perfect! Phil ended up being at work all day Sunday. It will work out nice for this weekend though, because I'm being induced Thursday night and he was going to have to use vacation time for Friday and now he won't have to. Then he'll take all next week off and be home for the baby and Thanksgiving. He's really excited for Black Friday this year! I'm excited that my mom will be here this weekend. She comes in Friday and will be here until Monday evening. I'm so glad that she will be here and I'm looking forward to Friday when the baby comes!


















No comments:
Post a Comment