Friday, March 22, 2013

Feb 2013

On the 8th Phil's parents were arriving home from their 18 month mission in California. Tawnya and her boys came over with a sign they had made and we waited for them. 
Pictures are out of order, sorry. But the kids had fun waiting for them and couldn't wait to give them hugs. It was their first time seeing Knox in person and they couldn't wait to hold him. Piper was a little shy since she didn't know them too well. She was only a few months old when they left and only saw them the one time we went to visit. 
 We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese the following weekend. They had been waiting for Mom-Mom and Papa to get home to go with us.
 Took some pictures of the kids for Valentines Day. I won the leggings and headband & got them just in time to take some pics. Piper sat for about 60 seconds total. I kept giving her candy and something new to hold and then she was done.
 I love her little painted nails...too cute!
 Didn't really have any Valentine clothes for him to wear, so I just put him in some church clothes. He wanted to be silly, so I didn't get too many of him.
 Cambria on the other hand, LOVES to be in front of the camera and would sit forever and pose. She can be so sweet and makes THE BEST funny faces!
 My handsome little guy. So happy!
 More coming home pictures.
 His hair is getting so long and hard to style and keep out of his eyes. I have to use product already.

No comments: