
Sunday, June 24, 2007
EXPECTING
I absolutely LOVE being pregnant! I have had such a good pregnancy so far. No morning sickness...no midnight cravings...no complaints from me. I HAVE noticed that I want Mt. Dew Code Red more than before and get a little more tired in the evenings. Haven't missed a day a work yet... and I'm still out having fun... hasn't slowed me down! I love that my little Cambria is getting so big and moving around. I think it's the best feeling I have had so far. It's amazing to think about where she is coming from and that she will be here soon. I'm SO excited! And more than ANYTHING I am thankful for the support that I have from Phil. I can't wait to see him with her... he's going to be a GREAT dad!! YAY for baby Cambria! (coming in October)

24 weeks and still trekkin'

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oops...i deleted my last comment becuz i thought your mom didn't have you on her fam & friends list! i was wrong!! it's sarah that isn't claiming you right now! sheesh! ok, so i'm so glad that i blog stalked into you!! you are such a cute prego girl!! cute blog too!- carey
You're preggo! And you look freakin cute too!! This is your cousin Erin. Just checkin out blogs and I ran into you Packard girls. I was so excited to see your cute belly. I love it.
Laura, I am SOOOO excited for you! Enjoy your pregnancy!
I am too claiming her silly cuz. Just hadn't been ON here since she really started hers. Geez!
But hey, I am glad that your pregnancy is going well. I truly am. You know I just kid when I tease ya. It's your big sis's job! But I too can't wait for her to come into this beautiful world, and to see PHIL with her.
Post a Comment