Heartburn
So... just recently I have been experiencing a little heartburn (being prego and all.) And I have HEARD(just heard) that you get heartburn worse when your baby as more hair. Well... I always wanted a little girl with a head full of hair. So I say... BRING ON THE HEARTBURN BABY!
4 comments:
laura- you look SO cute! you are going to have the cutest little family EVER!
haha. I had HORRIBLE heartburn with Chase, and he had tons of hair. So, its a definite possibility
I had more heartburn with Jayli than i did with Jossy. Jayli hardly had hair and jossy had more than i knew what to do with.....so who knows!?
I got your comment on my first post and had to look back on yours and came across this one! How funny to see ALL the hair Cambria has now! I had bad heartburn too and Payton had quite a bit of hair when she was born, she just lost it too quickly!
Post a Comment