Monday, August 27, 2007

A Scrappin' Weekend!

Phil and I spent the weekend and the Gurr's with Sam and Kelsie. The boys played their hearts out while us girls scrapped away. We had a blast and I got a LOT done! A little sore after sitting for so long...my feet swelled for the first time, but nothing I can't handle. So we stayed up until 3am saturday morning. Went to sleep for a few hours and woke up at 8am and scrapped again until about 8pm sat night. Holy cow... was that a day! Carly was such a good sport. Haven't had time to scrap like that in a long time... so i'm very glad I was able to get some stuff done. Here are a few of the projects I got done over the weekend. ENJOY!





12 comments:

Becky said...

it was soo much fun!! we'll have to do it again sometime! when your willing to drive 45 mins again :) see ya!

The Dunmires said...

Laura, I have to say, those pages are awesome!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

i had a blast.....soooo much fun!!! definitely gottta do it some other time. and i LOOOOVE your littl book your making it is sooo cute!!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

oh and i apologize ahead of time for not bein at your shower.... but there is no way im gonna make it....especially with work at 3 am

The*Evans*Family said...

Nothing quite like a scrapbooking weekend! I can't wait for the scrapfest! Yeah for surprise showers. I still need to bring you something before she gets here!!

Alyssa said...

Laura, I'm so sorry I'm missing your shower right now. I'm at work. I will get a gift to you soon.

Julie said...

How fun! I love scrap weekends too. Way cute pages. Hope you are feeling better, we missed you today at work. See you tomorrow :)

Erin said...

You are so stinkin talented!! Not that that's at all surprising after seeing your moms Christmas cards every year. I LOVED your pages. But can this scrap-booking stuff be taught? I want to be good at it too!!

So I hear from Sarah that my brother's fiance was at your shower. How do you know Megan?

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

i ultimate heart your pages!! i will be back to scraplift all of them!!!

Nanna said...

How was your shower!?? I hope it went well!! I'm sorry I didn't make it... (T_T)

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

soo...when you comin next????lol. also...you need ot blog your shower, so i can feel like i went...lol!! i will get you a gift soon. I still need to get llama one...lol.

Anonymous said...

cute cute pages laura!