Last Saturday my work threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so nice and I had NO idea they were doing it... so I can in scrubby clothes. But it was worth it, because I swear we got EVERYTHING on our Target registry. I still have my family/friends shower to do... so i'm hoping I get lots more diapers! Anyway THANKS SO MUCH to all those who were there and brought gifts! Phil and I are so greatful for everything we got! Thanks again! Here are a few pics.
oh...how fun.i love baby showers!!!and bridal showers!! btw....i like your invitations... soo cute!! but i probably won't be able to make it. I work mon-thursday.... 3 30 am until 2, 2 30 pm. and igo to bed around 7, 7 30...haha...how sad, huh? i hope you guys are doin good though. I will see ya friday hopefully!!
yeah, it was fun, even if you did show up practically wearing pajamas. j/k can't wait for another little grandbaby to spoil! she's going to be a doll! love ya tons!
5 comments:
WOW! Cambria got tons of stuff! Congrats. Now, just imagine how much more Cambria will get next week!
what a super work place! they've got it all right!!! how fun!
oh...how fun.i love baby showers!!!and bridal showers!! btw....i like your invitations... soo cute!! but i probably won't be able to make it. I work mon-thursday.... 3 30 am until 2, 2 30 pm. and igo to bed around 7, 7 30...haha...how sad, huh? i hope you guys are doin good though. I will see ya friday hopefully!!
yeah, it was fun, even if you did show up practically wearing pajamas. j/k can't wait for another little grandbaby to spoil! she's going to be a doll!
love ya tons!
you're welcome :)
Post a Comment