

I finally had a friday off, with NO plans! And... SO DID SARAH! So we decided it would be a great time to get together and scrap...something we have been wanting to do for a VERY long time! I decided that I would take the apportunity to work on my wedding album...now that it's been a year and 9 months LOL! :) I'm doing it all in Black/White/blue. And in the 5 hours we were scrappin' I only got these two done and one other one started. Wasn't too bad... but it got me motivated to start working on it... so that's all that matters.
Also, friday night our family got together and went to dinner. This doesn't happen very often, so it was a great night for all! Dinner was yummy and Kaiti is getting big... it's so cute to see her interact with everyone. We sure do need to do this more often. Thanks to MOM and DAD who payed and put it all together! We love you!
9 comments:
These are cute!! I love the whole black and white and Blue Idea! I Started our wedding scrapbook! But I am too dang picky! So it takes me forever!!!
i love the pages! too cute!!!
and that has got to be the most adorable outfit ever for baby cambria!!! i'll have to get one just like it if fetus is a girl!
Love the wedding pages, love Cambria's cute dress and love Jamba Juice! I'm sad you won't be down at Scrapbooks Etc. anymore!
I've been meaning to tell you, your mom and Sarah, but I haven't been down to the store lately - I started a new candle business and am having a "launch party" on Thursday, Oct 4th. 7-9 p.m. Come and Go. If you want to come let me know and I can give you guys directions to my house! :)
oH, i thought i had already posted on this...i guess not. BUT it looks like osoo much fun. I want to start one, but yeah...we will see. i am sooo busy right now. But hey... even though you are late...its better late than never!! Just to let you know..we are going to be sealed and get our endowments on Saturday october 20th. I hope you(3) can make it to both, or atleast one or the other. It is al posted on our blog, for the times and everything. Hope you can come!! We need to do something again soon. I have been in a big scrapbook mood lately...lol
I only got 2 things done as well. Like Lyns and her lucky #9, ours must be the Packard TWO. Haha!
I had SO much fun Fri. night as well. Kaiti was absolutely adorable dancing with her out front. It was so cute!
I am in LOVE with those pages!! You should consider putting kits together... I would definitely be a buyer!
Super cute pages...ummmm in 2 weeks Mike and I will be having our 8th anniversary and I think I have like 6 pages done! So, don't feel bad - you are lifetimes ahead of me! :)
Anything you can do for me? I am good sis. Just working some things out with my life. But other than that, I hope things will be well.
Church. You can help me there. I wanna get back into it, where I should be. Call me Sun. mornings to remind me that I want to go. Lol! :0) Be the annoying sister that I know you can be!
i'm getting soo excited for your little girly to get here! i'm counting down the days! it's so exciting- i wish i could be ready to pop with #2 right now!i guessi have to wait out the 8 months left! sheesh! why cant we be like dogs and be preg for only a couple weeks!? lol. j/k dogs are nasty! well have fun i'm soo excited for ya!
Post a Comment