Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thursday Date Night!

So thursday was date night for the Blues. We got to go to the temple for the first time in a LONG time! We went with my parents... and I have to thank Dad for all the names he brought for us to do sealings! I was a little nervous being due in 10 days and trying to kneel/sit for that long, BUT i'm proud to report that I did well, and DIDN'T pass out! After the sealings it was off to Charelston's for dinner! It was delish and I ate ALL my food. Friday we just sat at home. Saturday I spent the morning cleaning and then we went to QC for lunch with some friends. Now, Saturday night, Phil is at the Priesthood session while Sarah and I scrap and blog! Good weekend to ALL!

4 comments:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

how fun. I can't wait to be able to go to the temple when ever i want to. I will have to ask your dad about getting names and how to look up genealogy, because he is an ExPERT on that. Well, yay!! she is almost here. I ammm super excited. We will be in town next weekend. If you want to do anything, holla!! oh and I decided to take the job with the one boy, instead of te day care type..so sorry to call and bother ya. BUT you did help me ALOT to make my decision. Thank you so much Laura!! and it was really fun to talk to you. well, hope you have a great sunday!! and i hope to see ya soon!! love you guys!!!!!1

The*Evans*Family said...

Who doesn't love a day to scrapbook, eat out and go to the temple. I'm sure your are anxious for little Cambria to get here becasue even I am! :)

angiedunn said...

So jeal, Myron & I have been craving a session @ the temple...we need to go ASAP. I am impressed with you & being fully prego & not passing out. I remember going when I was pregnant, almost puking. Not a good place to puke. Not at all.

Good luck any second! Love ya!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Boy do I just love getting to spend those little times with you. Sometimes I wish that we didn't live so far JUST so we could have more frequent visits like mom and the Jakes get from you two. Jealous... But I do love spending time with you sis! I can't wait to be an auntie, again! :0)