she's seriously SO cute laura!!! i can't get over her hair either! in my family we're all bald until about 2 yrs. old, so i'm not used to seeing all that hair on such a tiny little thing! i bet you're having the best time ever being a mom!
Wish I had a car so I cold stop by often. I kinda feel out of the loop... Sad. Lol! :0)
I loved having you guys over. Honestly, it was fun! You know what would be more fun? You bring her and like mom over WITH you, and we have a scrap day. Yay!
12 comments:
I cannot get over that hair and her preciousness!
I can't believe she is 12 days old already, time goes by so fast. She is so SWEET!
Mountain vista ward is in the Alta Mesa Stake. We're still in the same stake just a different ward.
I can't get over how cute she is! My My My! Love the new pics! And I totally want to meet her!!
she's seriously SO cute laura!!! i can't get over her hair either! in my family we're all bald until about 2 yrs. old, so i'm not used to seeing all that hair on such a tiny little thing! i bet you're having the best time ever being a mom!
I know that everyone has already said this, but wow she is soo cute with all the hair!
How have you been? Having fun taking care of Cambria?
she is so cute!!! Post pictures often :)
ahhhh...breathtaking!
so, i'm glad you like the boppy- i seriously didn't use mine at all...
and you need to change your header description now! :)
why are ya guys movn' to UT?
Um, Hi perfection aka Cami. Just thought I'd check in for the day. Your bangs are longer than mine. Is that fair?
Cute pics!
Wish I had a car so I cold stop by often. I kinda feel out of the loop... Sad. Lol! :0)
I loved having you guys over. Honestly, it was fun! You know what would be more fun? You bring her and like mom over WITH you, and we have a scrap day. Yay!
I hope you guys are doing well. I love you tons!
So, so, so sweet! Enjoy her!
Oh I wanna meet her too! Chase was looking at Cambria's picture and he pointed and said "ooooh". So, he thinks she's cute, too!
She is adorable beautiful. When I get home, I seriously need to meet her!
Post a Comment