Friday, October 26, 2007

Just some more pics...

This pic was taken sunday morning. Just chillin with daddy before we went to church.
Have I told you that I love my Boppy yet? Because I sure do! It's the greatest ever!
I love being a mother and it's little moments like this that remind me that it's not that bad. I love you Cambria!

10 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

I cannot get over ALL THAT HAIR! Love it.

Kim said...

She is so cute! Enjoy every moment with her because they grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

you have the most beautiful little girl that i have ever seen! she's SO cute! i cannot believe how much hair she has! i was sad i missed seeing her the day you brought her in! congrats!!!

Marie said...

What a cutie! I remember Grace screamed during her baths too (I felt so bad...), then the dang belly button stub fell off and she could have a 'real' bath, which was much better.

I'm so happy for you guys and am glad you have a healthy little baby!

Kapri said...

Seriously, the cutest newborn I have EVER seen. Did baby Cambria get her gift from Rome?

Jamie said...

So sweet! Love her, she is a doll!

The Verenski's said...

What a gorgeous little girl. Dont you just love taking pictures when they are little like that? I swear I used to fill up my camera everyday. You have a girl so its even better. You are one lucky momma. She is adorable !!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, sure cute photos!
I never saw that thing for babies before, and it looks so nice. I wonder if there is one for Adults(ME)? Or perhaps new parents?
Her coloring is so beautiful! You are truly blessed by her!
Love Michelle
P.S. Miss seeing you at SBE! :)

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Wow, I didn't even completely realize this, but your baby is tan...lol. That is soo cute. I love her hair, too. She is sooooo adorable!! How are you doing??Phil?? Cami? i hope you all are doing AWESOME!!! I still want to come see her and hold her soon. Oh....and you are moving to Utah??? In March, why???

The Dunmires said...

Awww I love how they are sleeping in all the newborn pics. She's precious! You're moving to Utah?