Number One: I took ASL(American Sign Language) in high school and absolutely LOVED it! But... I only remember a few of the basics. I ask myself "Why did I let something that I loved SO much and worked so hard just leave my brain?" To be able to learn ASL again would be awesome!
Number Two: I used to talk in my sleep when I was younger and I would always be talking about trolls with pink jewels in their belly buttons or pretending that I was a school teacher and yelling at the kids. lol Remember the good ol' days!
Number Three: Dr. Pepper used to be my one and only favorite soda. But... as of my last month of pregnancy I could no longer drink it. And the one time after that I tried to drink it... It was SO gross! I now enjoy a cold Mt.Dew Code Red!
Number Four: My husband has webbed toes. I have short stubby toes... and Cambria looks like she is going to take after me and get the shorties!
Number Five: I can watch movies over and over again and never get bored or tired of watching them... BECAUSE I can never remember them. Some things might be familiar, but it's not until it happens that I remember. So yay to movie watching!
Number Six: I have 8 nephews and 5 nieces. All but one niece lives in Utah. I love when we get to go up and visit with them.... they grow so fast! But we are moving to Utah in March and will get to spend more time with them then.
Number Seven: Phil and I have been married for almost 2 years now and I still don't think we have got in a true fight yet. Are biggest problem is trying to decide what we want for dinner or what we want to do that night. And everyone told us that the first year was going to be the hardest... well, that was a piece of cake! So, if that's true... then bring on the next 70 years! Happy marriage to us... I love you Phil!
Thanks to megan for tagging me!
7 comments:
Okay, so it is true you are moving here! Yay,I want all the info! Good for you and Phil on the not fighting thing - its been 8+ years for us and we still haven't made that accomplishment (it might be because we are both so stubborn, oops!) Fun post!
i'm with you on the movies. I never remember them either. You're completely different from Sarah....SHE REMEMBERS EVERY BIT AND PIECE!! lol
love ya!
I so hope that things go well for the whole both of our families moving to UT. I'm so sad to leave mama though... I'm gonna miss them and HER so so much!
So we'd better spend lots of good fun family time together when this all goes down :0)
And hey, thanks for the comment. I love you guys too. I love YOU more! I know everyone might not understand what's going on, or what I've been thinking. But hey... when have I ever been easy to uderstand? Lol!
All I know is that Matt loves me despite all my ridiculous faults. And he is willing to do anything to show me his support, and to stand by MY side... That's all that matters from here on out. Support. Well, next to his love!
you're moving to utah?!!! since when? why? sb etc. will miss you {& sarah} A TON!
YOU NEVER REMEMBER MOVIES BECAUSE YOU SLEEP THROUGH THEM...DUH!!!
Lol to your mom's comment.
I remember movies, but I like watching them over and over again too. And I recite them along w/ the movie. And everyone hates me for it.
Totally come & visit durin' simplicity. I'd love to meet lil Cam.
OMG! Laura, you can't move. You have to stay here so I can still visit you. BTW, when am I going to see Cambria???????? Well, I guess I still have a few months. Call me so we can get together. I will miss you so much. I know you will come visit, well at least I hope.
I totally fall asleep too watching movies unless I am scrapbooking.
Steve & I didn't have our first real fight for a long time. Even then we hardly do anymore. I scrap and he watches tv. So we're good
Post a Comment