These pics were taken yesterday on the 12th. But today, the 14th, Cam is 4 weeks old. I have been enjoying all the time I get to spend with my little girl. We are having fun staying real busy. It's amazing to see how much she as grown since the day she was born. At 4 weeks Cami weighs 7.12(we went to the doc today.) She has been able to roll over from her tummy to her back...since she was 5 days ols. Can't believe how strong she is. Who is going to miss Cam the most when we move to Utah in March? GRANDPA PACKARD! Being a stay at home mom... I have lots of free time. So Cam and I go over to grandpas at lot and he's usually the only one home. They get to take naps together sometimes... it's cute. We sure are going to miss you.
Oh Laura she is so adorable. I can't wait to see her. I am free anyday this week. I am always at home. So if you want to come over or do lunch let me know. Hey here is my email so you don't always have to go through here. mlstgrwld@yahoo.com. Call me and we can set a day and time.
4 comments:
If you get to come Saturday BRING YOUR CUTE BABY!!
Oh Laura she is so adorable. I can't wait to see her. I am free anyday this week. I am always at home. So if you want to come over or do lunch let me know. Hey here is my email so you don't always have to go through here. mlstgrwld@yahoo.com. Call me and we can set a day and time.
Oh, cute cute pics! She is such a doll!
I'm so SO glad we're going to be coming with you guys. Lol! :0)
Doesn't the time just fly by? It seems like she was just barely born and she's already over a month old!
Post a Comment