we've all allready voted she looks like phil! sorry laura!! same with carly...looks totally GURR!! (grrr...)j/k. she sure is cute and makes me "baby-sick"...funtimes!
so you guys had a couple christmas' huh?? looks like fun! glad you got to go visit his family..looks too cold for me! :)
I think she looks more like daddy but she does have your eyes. Everyone tells me MaryAnn looks just like Steve so I know how it feels. I love your meter. What a cute idea.
3 comments:
we've all allready voted she looks like phil! sorry laura!! same with carly...looks totally GURR!! (grrr...)j/k. she sure is cute and makes me "baby-sick"...funtimes!
so you guys had a couple christmas' huh?? looks like fun! glad you got to go visit his family..looks too cold for me! :)
hope your christmas was happy.
i agree she's a phil clone, but i can see you too laura! her sweet cute femininity comes from you!
I think she looks more like daddy but she does have your eyes. Everyone tells me MaryAnn looks just like Steve so I know how it feels. I love your meter. What a cute idea.
Post a Comment