First Off
Christmas for us started Friday the 21st! We were leaving for Utah and so we did Christmas with the Packards before we left. One of my favorite gifts was my new camera (all these pics were taken from it).
This is one of the first shots I took of Phil on Friday.
Uncle Austin with Cambria.
Mom and Dad, Thank you SO very much for all the fun gifts and for letting us open them early! Wish we could have been here with you guys... sounds like you guys had lots of fun! Next Year we'll be with you!
Saturday
It's time for Utah. Our flight leaves at 8:30 am, so we leave to the airport @6 and arrive at about 7 & it takes about 15 minutes for us to get through security... so we had to wait a little.
Daddy and Cambria waiting!
So this was Cami's first plane ride and she slept almost the whole way. She did so great! It was a good flight.
Here we all are!
Once in Utah
Our first stop was at Kerrie's(Phil's sister that pasted away in Oct) grave site.
It was nice to talk about her.
Cambria stayed nice a warm!
You can't tell by this pic, but I think it was hard for Phil.
Then it was back to Mom-Mom and Poppa's house to play!Happy 4th Birthday Bryson!

Cousin Madison
Uncle Philby (what the kids all call him.)
Andon!
Photo taken after party!All the kids absolutely ADORED Cambria and had to show her off and take turns holding her. This was Maddy's and Ruby's first time meeting their new cousin. They were so good with her!
SUNDAY

Then we were off to church.
Sunday night our friends Aubrey and Chad came over to hangout and see the baby. Aubrey was 38 weeks pregnant and is also having a girl. You can imagine how much she loved seeing Cami's and hoping she had hers here too. lol It was nice catching up with them and we look forward to spending more time with them when we move in March.
Me and the kids were messing around while the adults ate dessert. I sure do love these guys!
Me and the now 4 year old Bryson sticking our tongues out!
It's all smiles for me and Andon!
Calyx came over in the morning and he had the cutest beanie on so I HAD to take a pic. Isn't he adorable?!
Okay, so the family was all coming over for a big Christmas Eve get together and it was snowing outside... so we got all dressed up so we could shovel the driveway before the arrived.
So we shoveled!
Then about 10 minutes later we had to get out the snow blower and do it again because it was snowing so hard the driveway was covered already! I think we got about 5 inches. Then it snowed some more that night and Christmas morning.
Christmas Eve
We took pics of Cami with the presents.
Isn't she cute? She was one of our gifts this year. lol
Then I put her on the couch with the snowmen. Thought that was funny.
Was time for a family pic. We also took a pic with his WHOLE family... something we don't get to do very often since we don't live there.
LOVE this pic. Can you see the snow on the window? It almost looks like the window is painted ...like the ones in AZ, but IT'S REAL! LOL
Tradition in Phil's family is that Santa drops off new PJ'S Christmas eve for everyone. Taylee(3mths) and Cami(2mths) got the same Pj's. Then all the boys got Spider man and all the other girls got princesses! Yay for Santa and new PJ'S!

And presents for everyone.We did a cousin gift exchange. Ryan read a story titled "My first Christmas in Heaven" that was written for Kerrie by a friend in their ward... and the crying began. Then Tawny passed out these cute little wooden boxes for everyone that had a pic of Kerrie on them. It was so sweet of her, but it was so hard for us not having Kerrie there. Maddy and Ruby got their our own, so they could have a pic of their mom, but it was so sad to see them break down while looking at the pic. This was BY FAR the hardest thing I have ever witnessed. I know it was hard for them, but they things to remember their mother. *tear*
Christmas Morning!
Cambria played on the floor most of the time, but enjoyed all the things that she got from her Mom-mom and Poppa!
This was our view out of the front door that morning. Nothing better than a whole neighborhood of UNTOUCHED snow. It was so pretty! (Only my second white Christmas)
Phil got a new pullover sweater, Oregon Ducks t-shirt, razor, portable DVD player, gift cards and others i can't remember. He liked everything he got.
I too liked everything I got; which consisted of a new PINK jogging/cozy outfit, new CROCKS that have fuzzy on the inside, also a pullover sweater (that was too small so I took it back), and gift cards. Thanks mom and dad for everything!

Maddy read a story to Cami.
Danyka turned one on the 27th, sorry we missed your birthday!
This is a pic of Taylee and Cami on Christmas day. They are about the same size... it looks like Cami is bigger, and she may be, but Taylee's legs are pulled up and Cami's pants are too long.
Love Love Love these girls to death!
They are going to have so much fun growing up and playing together!
Wednesday
It was time to leave. Once again it took us all but 15 minutes from the time we got dropped off at the airport to get through security. Better safe than sorry. We took a few pics and ate some food while we waited.
It was snowing when we left, so they had to defrost the wings... that put us behind schedule a little. But once again Cami did great, so was awake for more of this ride. Thanks Mom and Dad for picking us up!
Thursday
Cambria got to enjoy her new toys while I did laundry and cleaned up the house.
Love the BEBE POD she's sitting in.
We had a great Christmas in Utah, but I'm glad we are home now! Sorry this was so long, just catching you up on everything. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
9 comments:
CUTE!!!
so her pjs that said babys first chrismtas was on christmas eve for about 10 min then she pooped and it leaked out haha first time for everything :)
then she had another pair of pjs then the xmas outfit lol the dress pic was on sunday after church lol
That was an awesome post. I hope going to Kerrie's grave provided some closure for you guys. And, I'm glad that you had a nice Christmas filled with family and fun. :)
Looks like you had a wonderful christmas, Snow and all!!! Sometimes I miss having a snowy christmas. I hope to get together before you leave in march. I will definatley miss ya. Make sure you still do your blog so we can still stay in touch.
wow, that's gotta be the longest post ever! LOL :) but i like the way you broke it all up with daily "headings" and pics! looks like you had a great christmas and lots of fun with all the neices and nephews. i love the pic of the snow on the window! isn't snow so fascinating!? i still remember the 1st time i saw snow hit the window and splatter like a real snowflake! i was completely amazed by it! :)
Oh, my goodness! You had a very busy week! I'm sure you loved being in all that snow. Was it freezing? P.S. I have a hard time keeping up with comments. It's not like MySpace where the comments are right there! Anyways, I'll be in Arizona on on the fifth. Can't wait to see you guys and the family!
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful little trip and a very Merry 1st Christmas with Cambria.
Hope to see you & Miss Cambria soon.
I love how you did a day by day and showed lots of pictures. 2 of my faves are of you and your little family & the one of the untouched snow on Christmas morning. You are so lucky to have had a white Christmas. If only we could have that here. I am so happy for you to have such a Beautiful time. Happy New Year.
Loved seeing all of teh cute pictures! I can't believe Cami's hair and just how grown up she is! Glad you could have a white Christmas in Utah {even though it was freezing!} Happy New Year!
Looks like you had a busy and good Christmas break! Hope your New Years was fun!
Post a Comment