PHOTOS PLEASE!
Oh how we love the PINK bows and all the pretty clothes!
She fusses a little when I start taking her clothes off, but as soon as those little toes touch the water... the SMILES start to pour! She can stay in the tub forever if I'd let her. All thanks go to the little blue tub and Johnson's Bedtime Bath! Thanks!

Oh my... Look how this little one is growing! I can't believe how big she is getting and SO fast too! I'm trying to enjoy her littleness while I can, but I can't wait for her to start sitting and crawling!

I HATE IT!
I can take a 100 pictures sometimes and never catch one smile. Well... this day a finally caught a few half smile. And that's going to be good for me for now. I love that she is starting to smile though.

Can't keep my eyes off of her!
I love being a stay-at-home Mom! I'm so grateful for all the time we get to spend together! Hopefully I'll remember all these tender moments!
3 comments:
hey
nice to see you yesterday but, you were so busy! I love the party, my birthday present, always.
ok, so what really do you need?
I have a few things(dont' you just love the baby stuff) but, I wish to get more.
If there is anything special you really need, I would be happy to check it out and see if I can get it for you, really.
You take care!
SO adorable. Love the first one. The one with you and her is so darling.
The first picture is to cute, and don't worry soon you will have tons of pictures with her smiling.
Post a Comment