Monday, December 3, 2007

Scrapblog.com

Okay... so the two prior post were from my trial runs at scrapblog.com. A new place, kinda like Photo Shop Elements, but the cheesier version. It's free, fast, and you can tell your slide show to post onto your blog or myspace right from the scrapblog site. Just thought I'd share. And I'll post more as I get them done. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

lol are you having fun with it
i know i do haha
i made our blogspot header from it!
I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, Laura I love this. How cool is that? She is growing up so more adorable every day!
How are you doing?
I am about ready here this week to turn 44. YIPPEE! I just love Birthdays at any age. LOL
You take care

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! i love the picture of you & your sisters! {and of course the pics of camria}

Anonymous said...

oops... cambria :)

lv2scrpbk said...

These are super cute. I will have to go check it out sometime. It was so nice to see you again last night. Gotta take Bay to the doctor. She may have strep. Talk to you later.