Monday, January 21, 2008

Our weekend!

Well Friday Phil & I went & signed Austin out of school early. Never knew such a simple thing could make a 12 year old boy SO HAPPY! But he was THRILLED! Then we all went down to QC to Sarah & Matt's house. Then went to Austin & Carston's birthday party. After that we went to see CLOVERFIELD @ the San Tan Village. The movie was AWESOME! And San Tan Village is HUGE! If you ever get the chance to go... GO!!!
Saturday I worked and Phil took Jessica to the CELEBRITY SHOOT OUT @ the US Airways. Sounds like they had a lot of fun... here are a few pics from the event.


Saturday night Phil & I went to Peter Piper Pizza for Jayden's birthday party. Happy 4th birthday sweetie. Then went out for ice cream and then it was back home.
Sunday we went to church early and got asked to be on the new activities committee, but we told them we were moving and so we didn't get the calling after all. Even though that would have been a fun one. We watched the football games. We were hoping GB would make it, but they lost... so go PATRIOTS! We also had Craig & Melissa over for dinner... that was a blast and thanks for the dessert! It was a great weekend and thanks to everyone we hung out with... it was a BLAST!

7 comments:

lv2scrpbk said...

Wow Laura, sounds like you had a fun weekend. We just hung out at home. Steve & I went shopping. Made the girls all stay home. Their rooms were trashed, so no fun for them.

Have a great week. I will try to stop by the store and visit with ya this week.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

fun fun fun! and omg- jess looks so dang old! :) that's so sweet that phil took her to the shoot out!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

LOL, that is soo funny about Austin...but when I was that age, I was the same way. Everytime I drive by Smith around lunch time, I think about pulling Brett out and taking him somewhere to eat(but i don't his lunch time.) I know in Jr High I had friends whose parents did that, and I always wished my mom would do it, too...lol. Well, Hope you guys are doing good!! We are officially moved in to the Ordonez's home. Feel free to stop by anytime, or to call so we can get together!!

Anonymous said...

you are so adorable!
You are going to be very, very muchly missed in March! But, hurray for cooler weather, and families and fun!
Hurray for nice weekends and fun!
Your sister is so pretty. I see from time to time each one of you all in your mom, in your beautiful looks!

lv2scrpbk said...

Hey Laura, Jump In is a Jump Rope club at school. There are about 180 students from 2-6 grade in it. They learn tricks and different ways to jump. Hey do you want to order Girl Scout cookies from the girls?

ForeverSarahLee said...

Who the hell is Jayden?

ForeverSarahLee said...

And yeah... I used to think that I'd take my siblings out of school ALL the time once I got a car. But ya know, life catches up to ya sometime. I'm super glad y'all came. And glad he was so happy to get out. Lol!