Thursday, January 17, 2008

ThReE mOnThS oLd!

Cami turned 3mths on the 16th!
She is HAPPY!
I am finally starting to catch more of her smiles on camera and I'm LOVIN' it!She is CUTE!
I still find myself starring at her and being so amazed at how stinkin' adorable she is.

She is STRONG!
Not only can she ROLL over BUT... if you hold her hands while she's standing she'll WALK with you. And she does this thing when she's standing also; where she bends one knee and then the other. We call it her DANCING. It's so cute. I need to get video of it to do it justice.

She is CHILL!
She sometimes watches TV with us. We try not to let her do it too much. But sometimes we all just need to sit for a minute. I just love this pic of her holding the remote. lol

She is ACTIVE!

She will lay there for a long time... Moving her legs and swinging her arms as fast as she can. It's so fun to watch!

She is INTERESTED!

She has noticed her voice and will talk to herself while she plays. She is starting to hold and interact with the toys more. I love seeing her grow, but hope I don't forget all the memories of her being little. I'm so thankful for scrapbooks!

I love you Cambria! Don't grow up too fast!

11 comments:

Erin said...

This is such a cute post Laura! It made me SO excited to have my baby!! But they do grow up too fast huh? I know that will make me a little bit sad too.

Kim said...

Her smile is so beautiful♥ I can’t believe she is 3 months already. Aubrey turned 8 months on the 15th time goes by so fast... It was good to see you the other night too.
Talk to ya soon☺

Brynn P. said...

Yes, i am pregnant and eating like a COW! or pig.....
anyways, i'm only like a month along...something like that. I found out extra early that i was pregnant. lol

Brynn P. said...

Happy 3 months Cambri!! i hope i spelt that write!!
So if you wanna follow in my footsteps you better start trying for the next one NOW!!! lol

kacee said...

Three months! Time flies, plus she looks so grown up - rolling around, dancing, walking - you have your work cut out for you!

Anonymous said...

wow, she is growing up fast!!! i still can't believe how much hair she has! it amazes me cause we were all bald children in my family. she's still super cute too!

Julie said...

she is getting sooo big! its been awhile since you have brought her down to the store, you should bring her for another visit soon. hope you had a good night at work.

angiedunn said...

okay, it is so weird to me how FAST time flies & how big she is already! happy *3month* birthday cutest cami!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

wow...it's been awhile since i've been on blog and i can't believe how much older she looks already! it's crazy how much they change so quickly when they're newborns! she's so cute! and isn't it so great when they start getting that personality and start smiling, etc. i absolutely love this stage and all the cute things they can begin to do!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd month birtday to you, sweet baby cambria.

Today, I got to see you and you woke up crying while your daddy was holding your carrier. Then you saw me(I wasn't your mommy) boo hoo, but, then I got my crazy in love with babies voice out and you were just so focused on me and smiling. :) Wow, I was so happy I got your so happy!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

You are such a beautiful baby and I am glad I got to see you today plus your mommmy!

Such a joy to your parents and they are truly blessed!

Megan said...

Oh adorable! I love the one of her standing, her eyes are big!

Crazy how time flies, huh?!