Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exciting weekend....

I am sad to announce that I am going to be without blogging this weekend. BUT, we are giong to a cabin in Strawberry for the weekend and I'm so STOKED!!! The boys will play video games while the girls scrap. And we will ALL go out to ride quads and enjoy the 60 degree weather. Can't wait to bring back pics! Hope you all have great weekends too! Spring is coming and it's WONDERFUL!

6 comments:

Brynn P. said...

Have fun!! Get a lot of scrappin' done!! Wish i could join you....but i wasn't invitedd!!! jk

lv2scrpbk said...

Sounds Fun. I get to do another weekend of Cookie Booths, Lucky Me!! hehe. Spring Break for my kids is March 17-21. Bay leaves to her dads on the 15-23. I'm glad she will be back for Easter. So I will be here. Just call me when you are able to do lunch. BTY: I have been walking on my foot and it is still hurting. But getting better everyday. The bottom of my toes all turned black and blue and down the side of my foot is all blue. YUCK!. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

fun!!! i love cabin getaways! hope you enjoy!

angiedunn said...

sounds positively delightful. enjoy the 60 degree weatha while you can...
hope you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

sounds fun and hope you had a lot of fun time and R&R. Ok, well Laura I would be delighted to come to her shower and what can I bring? I can pick up chips or soda's or make this good fudge I made on good morning Az. or anything? I just would love to help.
take care and plz let me know when you can.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
Yes I got invited, wow, I was surprised and happy. thanks for that. I will bring chips and salsa. thanks for letting me. LOL
I am very thankful as you can tell. LOL
See ya soon