Phil & I headed up to Strawberry Friday afternoon. We had to stop at Walmart to pick up a few things. And Phil had to try to win a toy. I love that he is still suck a kid. He didn't win the toy that day. Our friend Casey did however win it the next day.
We arrived at the cabin and unloaded. Then Phil got my mom's car stuck in the mud trying to back out. He tried for about an hour, before finally giving up. We had people coming up later that night & decided he would wait for some help.
He was so determind to get it out.
Our friends arrived late that night and then the boys left to go huntin the next morning & forgot to leave us keys to the Quads. So we spent most of the day playing card games and going for walks. It was so nice up there on Saturday. Here is Phil talking to Cambria.
Here is the 3 of us going on a walk.
We walked down to the little stream down the road that actually had water in it. We usually go before the snow, so it's never flowing. But I guess you have to wait until after snow season to see water in it.
It was so much fun having Melissa up there to hangout with us.
Phil was playing with the camera... focussing on the tree.
Then focussing on us.
When the boys got home from hunting the finally started trying to get the car out of the mud. As you can see... the tried for a long time.
They worked really hard and used a 1/4 a tank of gas trying to get it out... but they DID IT! Thanks everyone for helping out.
We took a group ride saturday afternoon, but I forgot to bring my camera. Luckily our friends brought theirs and took some pics for us... but I don't have them yet. I will show you them when I get them... cuz there are some funny pics and some very sad pics. I'll share later. We spent the night playing games and had 2 more friends come up to join us.
We arrived at the cabin and unloaded. Then Phil got my mom's car stuck in the mud trying to back out. He tried for about an hour, before finally giving up. We had people coming up later that night & decided he would wait for some help.
He was so determind to get it out.
Our friends arrived late that night and then the boys left to go huntin the next morning & forgot to leave us keys to the Quads. So we spent most of the day playing card games and going for walks. It was so nice up there on Saturday. Here is Phil talking to Cambria.
Here is the 3 of us going on a walk.
We walked down to the little stream down the road that actually had water in it. We usually go before the snow, so it's never flowing. But I guess you have to wait until after snow season to see water in it.It was so much fun having Melissa up there to hangout with us.
Phil was playing with the camera... focussing on the tree.
Then focussing on us.
When the boys got home from hunting the finally started trying to get the car out of the mud. As you can see... the tried for a long time.
They worked really hard and used a 1/4 a tank of gas trying to get it out... but they DID IT! Thanks everyone for helping out.
We took a group ride saturday afternoon, but I forgot to bring my camera. Luckily our friends brought theirs and took some pics for us... but I don't have them yet. I will show you them when I get them... cuz there are some funny pics and some very sad pics. I'll share later. We spent the night playing games and had 2 more friends come up to join us.This is a pic of me and Cami taking a walk on Sunday.
This is how we ride. Cami absolutely LOVED being on the quads. She would sit back and just talk talk talk talk talk.
Eventually she would talk herself to sleep. I can't imagine falling asleep during a bummpy ride, but it never failed...
she would ALWAYS fall asleep.
All our friends went home Sunday night and Phil & I decided we would stay one more night by ourselves. So we came home Monday & spent the day cleaning & washing clothes. We never did play XBOX or Scrapbook while we were up there. But that was fine was us. We enjoyed playing lots of card games, riding the quads & just being with our friends for one last trip before we move. It was a blast & we are going to miss our friends when we move.
This is how we ride. Cami absolutely LOVED being on the quads. She would sit back and just talk talk talk talk talk.
Eventually she would talk herself to sleep. I can't imagine falling asleep during a bummpy ride, but it never failed...
she would ALWAYS fall asleep.
All our friends went home Sunday night and Phil & I decided we would stay one more night by ourselves. So we came home Monday & spent the day cleaning & washing clothes. We never did play XBOX or Scrapbook while we were up there. But that was fine was us. We enjoyed playing lots of card games, riding the quads & just being with our friends for one last trip before we move. It was a blast & we are going to miss our friends when we move.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had lots of fun! Cambria looks adorable and I love your haircut!(I meant to tell you taht the other night)
P.S. Please don't move:)
What a fun weekend! Love trips with friends. You and your cute lil' fam will for sure be missed when you move!!!
I cannot believe she fell asleep! Looks like a great time... when are you leaving? I am sorry I missed Sarah's bridal shower tonight, I had to go to school.
Your weekend in Strawberry looked fun and relaxing! Is it your family cabin thats there?
Post a Comment