Cambria is now sitting. She has been working on it for the past week or so & is now a pro.
She will sit up for about 10-15 minutes if she has no distactions. But if she gets too excited or she tries to look up at someone she will fall over gracefully & keep on playing.
I can not believe how much and how fast she has grow and improved. She hasn't seen a doctor since she was 2 weeks old, but I'm pretty sure she's doing everything on time... if not faster than normal. I'm so proud of my little girl & it's so much fun to watch her!!! Love you always!
She will sit up for about 10-15 minutes if she has no distactions. But if she gets too excited or she tries to look up at someone she will fall over gracefully & keep on playing.
I can not believe how much and how fast she has grow and improved. She hasn't seen a doctor since she was 2 weeks old, but I'm pretty sure she's doing everything on time... if not faster than normal. I'm so proud of my little girl & it's so much fun to watch her!!! Love you always!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is...she is still cute as ever!
Laura, it is fun to see your family on your blog and Cami is getting so big. We sure miss seeing you guys in our ward. Hope the move goes well for you.
Kara Bowman
Post a Comment