First off I have to thank Aimee for reminding me that the temple is a great place to take pics. Note to self... DON'T GO ON A SATURADY! Duh! But between all the people we did manage to get a few decent pics. It was kinda bright, so our eyes are a little squinty... is that a word? Anyway, it was great to get one last family shoot in AZ before the move and the temple was a perfect place.
Grose... we are kissing and she is watching. lol
Biggest smiles!
Family of three.
No people in the background... yay! But Cami kept wanting to grab the grass so we couldn't get any smiles from her.
But once in a tree she was doing better. lol
I wanted to take a few pics of her in her Easter dress. Especially since we aren't going to make it to church on Sunday. She wanted to look at everyone but us. And the grass & blanket weren't in our favor... so once again... this is the best we could do.
Getting so big at 5 months!
I love this one... but her hand is in the way. BUT, it's what she does all the time... so it kinda says who she is. So i'll keep it.
Well, I have done my updating for now. I'm going to not be blogging for a few days because we have lots to do. So I hop you all have a great Easter weekend. And i'll post sometime next week. Later everyone!
15 comments:
the third pic of you guys is sooo cute!!! i love it! and cami is soo cute..i love those pics of her! well, hopefully we'll see ya guys at sarah's reception!!
CUTE!!!
I love it!
who took them?
How freakin cute are you! I love the hair. You remind me so much of your mom! Do you get that a lot? Good luck with the move and getting everything done! It stinks at the time, but it's always fun getting into a new place.
She is soo cute...I love her 5 months pictures...she is one of the CUTEST babies ever. I LOVE HER HAIR...especially with the white headband in the "5 months" post. Cute cute....we are going to miss you guys!!! I will call tonight to see if you want to play games or anything!! Thanks for the couch...We had 2 people already say...if Sam's mom doesn't want it, I want it...lol.
Cute pictures!! We're waiting for our family pics and seeing yours makes me not want to wait any longer!
I'm so bummed i'm missing Sarah's Reception. I was really hoping to come but i've had a few pregnancy scares and so i think i better not leave home!!
I'm excited that you're coming our way! We'll have to meet up in Salt Lake City and do some shopping. If you have not met Tai Pan than we will have to go!!!! Good luck with it all!!
aahhh!
you and your little family are so cute laura! i am glad i got to know you..and am so glad i am able to see all these precious pictures..i love them! they make me wanna get married lol
Aaaw! Cute cute pics sis! I want some...
All of your pictures are great...such a cute little family. Cambria is getting so big. The one with her arm around the little boy was the cutest. Have a great Easter weekend.
Don't remember what day you are leaving but have a safe trip and I'll miss seeing you at the store. I'll keep in touch with you right here. Enjoy Utah♥
You have such a Beautiful Family. Love your pictures. Your new hair do is so stunning on you too. You have some great family pictures here. Well I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. I know it is getting close to you leaving. I sure hope to see you before you go. Call me. Martha
Oh so cute. Hey can you send me your address to my email please once you get settled so I can send up Cambria's bag of goodies? I wasn't 100% sure if we were coming to the reception as my husband had to work, I one son from the group home came over and I have to get rest once I got home @ 5:30am to go back in tonight at 11pm, then come home tomorrow morning Sunday @ 4:30am, then church then drop. LOL
So, have a great trip Laura and family and we will really miss you.
Just a side note, I grew up in Mesa as well and if My husband said yes, we would move in a heartbeat. I would go to Denver where most of my relatives live and it snows. Love the snow.
Take care!
how cute!!! i love your shirt!
super cute! and that pic of cami in the tree is adorable!! love it!
wow laura, i'm sure you get this all the time, but you look sooooooo much, soooo much like your mama! wow!
anyways, hope that your packing/moving is going well and that you guys have a wonderful live in utah. it's great that you get to live there closer to phil's folks. who knows where you'll be in 10 years! i would've never guessed we'd be in idaho and almost to oregon. life is such an adventure- enjoy every minute of it!
love ya!
Laura - those pictures are soooooo adorable! She is very photogenic, wish I could say the same for my kids at this time!
Good luck with your move! You totally need to call me when you get settled and come and hang out! Paislee is so into babies right now she would be so in her element! Seriously - call though, chad/my mom can give you my #!
Hopefully we will see you soon!
I love the 5th picture down of you guys, with the grass, the tree and the temple in the background, pretty!!
Hope the move is going well!
my favorite is the one of cami in the tree!! i laugh everytime i see it. what a cute little family. as for the crooked pics...i was trying to NOT get the ugly truck in the background, and didn't even realize i was holding the camera at an angle...lol. but they just look creative, right? like i did it on purpose or something..
miss you so much. trying not to cry everytime i think about you...maybe someday.
love ya, mom
Post a Comment