We have arrived in Uath! The weather is perfect, the people are nice, there are kids out on the soccer fields and the parks are full!!! It's great and we are loving it here. Phil's family is great! Miss everyone in AZ! Sorry I don't have pics to show you, but I just wanted you all to know that we are here and happy! I'll keep you posted. Laterz
10 comments:
glad you made it safely. i'll be waiting for new pics. take care!
OMG! I didn't know when you were leaving. Well I'm glad you made it safely. Good luck there and I can't wait to see what you are up too.
Glad you made it safely. Wish you guys all the best and can't wait for more pictures of your cute little family.
yay!! i'm excited that you're in utah and i hope it's a wonderful stay! where are you living??? with phil's folks or in your own place? can't wait to see pics!
yay!!! glad you made it there safe!! Hope you guys have fun there, and good luck with the jobs/school/meeting new people and all that stuff that goes along with moving. We will miss ya guys!!
so glad you survived the move! Can't wait to hear all about your new ward and new friends!
Hi Miss ya already. The SBE store isn't the same without you! Boo Hoo. Ok, so when you get settled, please send me your address.
Gracias.
Good luck and I'll be praying for you all that everything works out great!
TRAITOR!
j/k glad you are safe...as for the people...well...you haven't been to church yet! j/k
love ya...miss ya... i cry everytime i drive past your apartment, but i will get used it.
give yur two babies a hug for me.
Hey Laura, I saw your mom today and she misses you so, I can tell so much! Poor Mom's have such a hard time when the children move. But, you know I have a feeling my children may not stay put in Arizona also. I mean it is way too hot here and anything would be better. I hope you stay nice and cool there. Ok, for me and my email here it goes:
sandalloons40@cox.net
thanks!
Post a Comment